Helping people stay healthy, getting health benefits.
Constant continuing Education, from yearly CPR, many Inservices for different issues.
Good Salary, many very good Benefits. If you are lucky, you will work with Team Players and meet other professionals
I have always believed that I was an Excellent Nurse
I turned to Specialty Nursing when the work load just got to Heavy and I was not able to give the quality care that I had maintained for many years as a LPN.
Good benefit, good paying, strong union
Trainings like CPR yearly, medicaton Administration and other trainings for the job should be free while employee give their time to do it. Why is police clearance required every 2 years when ut has no expiration?
Working with a nice people. Training should be good.
Horrible. There picky they don't give everyone a chance for employment. Not fair there could be gems hiding in dirt out there need to give them a chance. Be fair to all.
Continued education and upgrading opportunities
Not horrible benefits...which you will need to cover the costs of therapy and medications.
Working with great people , the fast paced environment and the feeling of having made a difference, no matter how small
Great pay and strong union.
diverse areas for treatment and education
positions available in smaller rural areas have consistent protocols
- What should you wear to an interview at Alberta Health Services?26 people answered
- What would you suggest Alberta Health Services management do to prevent others from leaving?22 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Alberta Health Services?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Alberta Health Services a better place to work?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Alberta Health Services?6 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Alberta Health Services?4 people answered
- Does AHS hire older workers4 people answered
- How many hours does a nurse work per shift4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alberta Health Services?3 people answered