Have your certifications in order!
Be confident, study documentation
Prepare yourself immensely with research.
Be honest, give examples
Ask for SMART goals and for assignment of supervisor who will assist in on-boarding success. Do not assume the senior management wants to see you succeed. Do not be late. Make clear and reliable notes. Expect not to be able to work overtime at your expense.
- What should you wear to an interview at Alberta Health Services?26 people answered
- What would you suggest Alberta Health Services management do to prevent others from leaving?21 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Alberta Health Services?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Alberta Health Services?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Alberta Health Services a better place to work?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Alberta Health Services?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Alberta Health Services?4 people answered
- Does AHS hire older workers4 people answered
- How many hours does a nurse work per shift4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Alberta Health Services?3 people answered