Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC)

Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) Culture reviews

Clear

Totally the best Company i have had the pleasure to work for

Very good Employer awesome atmosphere,friendly and respectful co-workers. Excellent benefit plan and overall great place to work. The hardest part of the job customer complaints. the best part of the job was dealing with vlt Retailers and casino. The most enjoyable part of the job was trouble shooting problem machines and generate revenue

Pros

Learn something new every day

Cons

Partime

Excellent job

I would get to work and we'd start by getting any paperwork done until senior inspectors were ready to go do inspections. We'd then all get into a company vehicle and drive to the locations. I learned how to better write paperwork and how to be perceptive of my surroundings while doing inspections. Management was great and very organized as well as friendly. Co-workers were great and friendly. Hardest part of the job was going into really intimidating places with the guise of being underage and trying to get alcohol. Most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with co-workers.

Pros

Flexible hours, high pay for easy work.

Cons

Days could be quite long and you may be out late.

Great life work balance

Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission has wonderful people. If you are looking for perfect life work balance, this is the best place for you. So much politics and much bureaucratics.

Very difficult place to work

The culture of the AGLC, particularly the liquor area, is one of far too many staff members who have been there far too long. There is no opportunity to grow, or to even express new ideas. Bullying is a huge problem and there is excessive turnover. Corporate Services, the last area I worked in, was extremely bad.

Jobs at Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC)