Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) logo
Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC)
View all Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) reviews

Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC)

Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC) Employee Review

Very difficult place to work

The culture of the AGLC, particularly the liquor area, is one of far too many staff members who have been there far too long. There is no opportunity to grow, or to even express new ideas. Bullying is a huge problem and there is excessive turnover. Corporate Services, the last area I worked in, was extremely bad.

1.0Job security/advancement

Server Team - Just Say NO

Thought this would be the last job where it turned out to be the worst job. Those that work hard get more work, those that do nothing but suck up are praised and promoted. No chance for advancement. HR and Management need to start doing there work properly.

Pros

Free Outdoor Parking & Earned Days Off

Cons

Incompetency and kissing up is rewarded and promoted, NO respect from management for staff, Old boys /girls club, too many to mention
Same location

Good wage, good to staff

Manager always made sure that the employees were always happy and productive, this was one of the best jobs that I had the pleaser of working. All staff were wonderful

Excellent Job Security/Beneftis and close to home

I've worked at AGLC for almost 7 years and have advanced in my career from Administration to Revenue Analyst. I have taken courses through AGLC to further my education. I enjoy my co-workers, and everyone is always willing to help.

Pros

Job security/Personal days/Christmas closure/Compressed work week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement