Albany Veterinary Clinic

Albany Veterinary Clinic Employee Reviews

Featured review
Albany Veterinary Clinic selected this as a representative review
Working at the Albany Veterinary clinic is challenging, fun, and very rewarding! There is never a dull moment, which I love! Leadership is understanding of the staff's needs and is flexible with employee work schedules. There is an intense dedication to providing clients with the best service possible. Everyone who works here just loves animals. It is certainly a happy place to work. I would strongly recommend employment at the Albany Vet clinic if you are looking for a respectful employer, competitive pay, a fast-paced environment, and a solid company culture.
Pros
Understanding leadership, competitive salaries, fast paced, learning opportunities, free lunches on Saturdays :-)
Cons
Fast paced.
Working at Albany Veterinary Clinic is very enjoyable and rewarding. There is a positive and friendly team atmosphere among staff and together we provide the best care to our patients. The Veterinarian is very compassionate and makes sure that each fur baby is treated with care and love. Sometimes it can be very busy and overwhelming, but we help each other to the best of our abilities.
Pros
Regular free lunches and Starbucks goodies!
Cons
Some very busy days, sometimes short staffed but we help each other.
I worked for this clinic for two years and really liked it. They care about their staff and have some cool perks like teambuilding outings, free lunches on Saturdays, educational advancement etc. The owner is very dedicated in building a successful clinic and the work ethic becomes instilled in you. Great work culture. I would highly recommend.
Pros
Good culture, busy, learning opportunities, call perks
Cons
Not slow, sometimes stressful on busy days.