Albany Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

Friendly Staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2017
I worked as a receptionist. It was a temporary contract position. The job is a fast paced environment and demanding role. I found my fellow co-workers to be very friendly and easy to get along with. They are like a close knit family. There are some very nice doctors and then there are those doctors who can be very rude to staff. Management can be very sneaky when it comes to changes as they will let you know at the last minute. The way the clinic's performance evaluation is set up, means that you may not even get a raise. As the clinic is huge, I have heard that there is not much room for growth as some staff who wished to move to other vacant positions in other departnents was denied. Some of these are the reasons why I chose to leave and not stay on.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Rude demanding doctors, no raises
amazing working with a vaiety of different Dr. and staff alike
RECEPTIONIST/MANAGER (Former Employee) –  807 broadview Ave Toronto.Canada2 August 2015
II have worked here for many years and have thoroughly enjoyed my positron. I came back to Australia as I was there to look after my sick mother and she has recently passed. So I'm hoping to find suitable employment similar tp what I was doing. As anywhere the staff were sometime under pressure and they would snap at other co work from time to time, but over all was pleasant to work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the people and there overall response . I know I helped save may lives and that was rewarding.
Pros
I got a chance to work with numerous cultures and see how they interveened together
Cons
Sometime the patient were agressive and that was hard but i managed
not a good company to work for
Accounting professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On30 April 2015
I would not recomend to anyone to work for this company. When they hiring, everybody very nice and inviting. Do not provide you with a contract up to a day you've actually started a job. If you're not happy with a pay, or it's not what you have been expected, you have no right to negotiate your rate. So, take it or live it!
I was fired on a second day for trying to negotiate an increase of 1$!!before signing a contract. They toying with people! Today you hired, tomorrow you're fired. Very easy for them. No regards for humanity! Be very aware, not a good place to be!
hard and tiring environment, short breaks
Seasonal Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2014
I would wake up around 7am to arrive at Albany Medical Clinic at 8:30am and work until 5:30 pm. I would move heavy boxes and take inventory of the boxes and their contents. my co-workers were pleasant and easy to get along with.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Excellent patient's care
CLINICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto,On19 January 2014
typical day at work was busy, learned to be mindful in my everyday task complete the task at the end of the day, patient were given the best care they deserve and need. Management always advancing to provide the best care and health care to patients. Co-workers are very supportive, best team work and respects each other. The most enjoyable part of the job and the most fulfilling too when I was able to deliver my task completely and patient were happy and leave the clinic with the assurance they their health was taken care of.
Great walk-in clinic
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario29 September 2012
Staff are very helpful and work well as a team. It's an excellent work place for people that are working towards other career goals as the hours are flexible.
Pros
flexible

Want to know more about Albany Medical Clinic?

Ask a question