Alarm Guard

Alarm Guard Employee Reviews

Enjoyable

I went into this knowing I was going to be a sales rep. I'm aiming to be more outgoing than I am, and this the perfect place to help me. My teammates are sincere and helpful. The ppl here create a positive environment and are always helping each other progress. The team meetings, pre-COVID, were informative energetic! We do zoom now tho:) It's basic. More sales; more pay.

Pros

The people + travel

Cons

Covid

One big flaw

The biggest drawback isn’t the commission base pay or the door knocking. It’s the low compensation!! The job is perfect for ppl who don’t have bills & want to test themselves.

Amazing company to work for

The people at the company really care about the individual success of the whole sales force I’ve seen people complain but don’t be fooled. People who are great workers never leave this company from what I’ve seen. The job requires development and most these days don’t give themselves long before developing their skills. Thanks to AlarmGuard more true success has come my way. Blessed to be a part of this team.

Fun Environment to work in. Great Atmosphere. Great Managers

I have been working at Alarm Guard as a part time student. I started July 15th and was able to sell 18 Alarms within 30 days. It was my first job. I'm back in school this year and was able to save a considerable amount of cash for collage. I currently work part - time on Sundays. I must say the management is very supportive. you will learn selling and negotiating skills. It's long hours and it's NOT for meek and mild person. This jobs challenges your state of mind consistently. I love the basket ball court, Gym, Table Tennis and Pool table. I had a lot of FUN during the summer months,

No money unless sales

A commission based pay doesn't pay off you can't really tell the person there gonna make 45-60k per year it really ticks the person off to know the truth even though u wrote it all the way at the bottom of the list posted on zip recruiter..

Pros

Sales experience

Cons

No pay whatsoever just commission based

Criminally dishonest

I've applied to ADT alarm guard and went to interview, orientation and in the field. I spoke to 3 guys who have worked there for over a year and they all say the same thing don't expect to make any sales within at least 2 months means NO money for u because they couldn't make a sale. That alone doesnt work for anyone. Not to go into more detail this company and instructor is by far the most dishonest people and place I ever came across as if people won't figure it out for themselves.

Alarm Guard Review

Working at Alarm Guard was my first professional job experience in the sales industry. It served as a great foundation for me to develop and hone my interpersonal skills and provided me with a great opportunity to work alongside like-minded individuals to reach sales targets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alarm Guard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1Job security/advancement