Alarm Guard Security

Alarm Guard Security Job security & advancement reviews

We have good training about one week. And learned a lot of sales skills in the company. I get sales confidence from this job and the manager is a very good person teaching me a lot.
good
good
Chaque jour j'apprenais davantage sur ce que je devais faire de ma journée typique.
fun workplace. sell home security door to door. good if you want to improve your sales skills and gain experience. this job will teach you communication skills.
Pros
fun workplace
Sales is not for everyone. It is a challenging job but if you have just graduated, no experience and want to get a foot in the door, this is a very good option for you. Everyday you will go out with the team and your communication skills will improve a lot. You will also learn from the team leader about how the security industry works. The more knowledge you acquire, the better it is for you. Honest Advice: if offered the position, try it out for few weeks to see whether you like it. Everyone's experience is different and you will only learn if you try it out. I have been here for over a month now and everything seems fine so far. I got a few sales and am still learning. Management can improve more by having clear communication with the reps about expectation, commitment and schedule.
Pros
new office with game center, good teammate, no office politic, no micromanagement, supportive team leader
Cons
evening hour, go home late, take 1-2 weeks to learn first before mastering the skills
This is a job that I personally enjoyed doing. This job is not for everybody so after getting accepted. Try it for a week and see for yourself if you like it. This job taught me a lot of things. It made me better with my intellectual and presentation skills. You get to really experience this job if you work hard enough. Simply showing up and doing your job isn't enough. A lot of negative reviews are those from people who probably have never worked hard and expected to get something by just doing half of their effort. This job is not a retail or a typical job. This job is for those who are passionate and who are striving for success. When it comes to experience and gaining skills. This job is perfect for that. My review is based on my experience and my experience alone. I simply cannot tell you that you will love this job. But personally I love this job. I enjoyed it and learned a lot from it. To those that got an interview and got accepted. Just try for a week, don't quit on your first day, you might like this job.
Pros
Experience, Skills impovement.
Cons
I was top performance on appointment taking was offered a supervisor position and sales rep agent position too...but i disnt have a car and supercisor was not very well paid i look for a well paid job
Pros
Free lunches
AlarmGuard is a company that tries, and grows quickly; but in the end is currently having trouble supporting its growth. They're building a skyscraper with no support beams. This leads to management silence; - Short conversations when long ones should be had - Lack of support from the main company - Long wait times for anwsers - Customers being left "hanging" Although the intentions of the company IS to grow, I feel it should be reinforced first. In the end, however; I'd recommend taking a position at AlarmGuard. The learning experience is great, and commissions are too (so long as you're able to do the work)
Pros
The Money
Cons
Lack of a "life", and not enough structure.