Alarm Guard Security

Alarm Guard Security Culture reviews

The day would begin by us being dropped in a locality where we are suppose to perfom door-to-door sales for the alarm guard. Communication skills were the most learned part as well as interacting with people boosted up my morale to talk to anyone and everyone. Management was good, helpful and always ready to help for all the issues. The hardest part was to work in all kinds of weather. The most enjoyable part comes after closing the deal and getting good commissions and a cheer up by the team leader and the appreciation helped boost up for the coming days.
Pros
commission based
Cons
work in all kinds of weather
I Have almost completed a year now with alarm guard , i love working here as it suits me in every-way. I feel this company has given me great start with my future. everyone working here are very helpful and really nice. great place to work
Pros
everything about this place
Cons
nothing
I loved working at alarm guard as there was enough room for everyone to be their best self although there was competition but i loved every experience there as there was always food for meetings.
Chaque jour j'apprenais davantage sur ce que je devais faire de ma journée typique.
Individual differences. It might be a fun place for you. It is an interesting job especially when we had to interact in the meeting before going on field.