Alarm Guard Security

Alarm Guard Security Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Exciting place to work for, especially if you want to build your confidence and communication skills Go out, talk to a lot of new people every day, very challenging for an introvert like me, but I eventually get out of my comfort zone to master it. Can say proudly that I can talk to anyone now. Great money if you work hard.
Pros
lots of room for growth, work harder, make more income, no limitation on a "capped salary"
Cons
may work in bad weather condition, but that is the time you make the most deals
Sales is not for everyone. It is a challenging job but if you have just graduated, no experience and want to get a foot in the door, this is a very good option for you. Everyday you will go out with the team and your communication skills will improve a lot. You will also learn from the team leader about how the security industry works. The more knowledge you acquire, the better it is for you. Honest Advice: if offered the position, try it out for few weeks to see whether you like it. Everyone's experience is different and you will only learn if you try it out. I have been here for over a month now and everything seems fine so far. I got a few sales and am still learning. Management can improve more by having clear communication with the reps about expectation, commitment and schedule.
Pros
new office with game center, good teammate, no office politic, no micromanagement, supportive team leader
Cons
evening hour, go home late, take 1-2 weeks to learn first before mastering the skills
The day would begin by us being dropped in a locality where we are suppose to perfom door-to-door sales for the alarm guard. Communication skills were the most learned part as well as interacting with people boosted up my morale to talk to anyone and everyone. Management was good, helpful and always ready to help for all the issues. The hardest part was to work in all kinds of weather. The most enjoyable part comes after closing the deal and getting good commissions and a cheer up by the team leader and the appreciation helped boost up for the coming days.
Pros
commission based
Cons
work in all kinds of weather