Alarm Guard Security
Alarm Guard Security Employee Review

Minimum wage but they want bilingual staff

6 June 2020
Horrible place to work. Minimum wage for bilingual staff. Hours kept changing. No respect of any kind. Need a revolving door at the entrance because people leave so soon after they start.
1.0Job security/advancement
30 June 2020
Summer Sales Associate & Technician (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Absolutely love it! Salary, you get paid for what you put into it. But they provide you with all the daily training, reading and roleplaying to make you a top rep. Started in the Toronto office and now in Alberta for the summer sales program. The sales team feels like family. The managers push you to be the best in all areas of your life, not just in sales for them. I find the job has really changed the way I interact with everyone in my life for the better, I find I see huge improvements in other areas of my life that have been created from ADT. It's scary in the beginning, but it's so rewarding and the money is ridiculously good once you get the hang of it. Can't expect the big bucks on day 1, compound interest.
Pros
Supportive team, Money, Self-improvement in many areas of life
Cons
knocking outside in all weather. Hard in the beginning because it's scary when it's new
26 June 2020
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
I Have almost completed a year now with alarm guard , i love working here as it suits me in every-way. I feel this company has given me great start with my future. everyone working here are very helpful and really nice. great place to work
Pros
everything about this place
Cons
nothing
25 June 2020
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
Authorized dealer for ADT by Telus, genuinely good products at reasonable prices. Management is helpful and nice co-workers. Office is well connected by public transit. You can move up the ladder if you work hard. Not much micro-management.
  1. Minimum wage but they want bilingual staff