Alamo Industries Ltd.

Alamo Industries Ltd. Employee Reviews

Employees were easy going

Staff are great and management reasonable to work with. Training could have been better and more consistent with duties. Better advancement opportunities.

Great place to work!

I really enjoy working at Alamo. It is a relaxed atmosphere where your own abilities and character will determine your growth and advancement. I started out as an entry level employee and have advanced into a managerial capacity. As with any smaller company the type of tasks is more expansive than with a larger one, where you are limited to one or two types of job tasks. On the flip side, we don't get some of the perks associated with larger companies - like one Friday off a month, etc. My preferences are definitely a better fit to working for Alamo than some large corporation downtown.

Pros

Business Casual Attire, range of tasks to perform

Cons

Don't wear white!, might have tasks that aren't your favourite

Very long days on teh road driving

Family business - started out great, then I was expected to be on the road every day, sometimes driving 10-12 to get to a location. Enjoyed immensely the people I met and worked with in the field. Created some new business but never got the credit

Pros

Was able to learn a new business segment

Cons

on the road driving, not enough customer contact

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alamo Industries Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement