AKAL Mortgages Inc.

AKAL Mortgages Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Amazing team and work place
Akal mortgages is the best place to work and boost your career. This is the best team and mentors that I have ever worked with, very supportive , professional and inspiring. I have worked with different mortgages but the training and support in Akal mortgages is unbeatable. This is the best choice I have ever made in my career and I highly recommend not only to join but also to people who are looking for mortgages that this is the right place to make your dreams come true.
I chose Akal Mortgages because of their honesty and integrity, their top-notch training, and their round-the-clock support.
In my search for a mortgage brokerage, I encountered many other places who claimed that no matter the application, they would get the job done. They told me not to worry about the bad ones, that I should bring every application forward because they had ways to approve them. To me, that didn’t sit right. I didn’t want to begin my career as a mortgage agent at a brokerage that was so openly unethical because that sort of thing falls back on their brokers and agents, and I didn’t want a bad reputation.

Many brokerages I visited only offered hours and hours of webinars instead of in-office training. They didn’t have a support team, and once you became a part of the brokerage, you were left to navigate the industry alone.

---When I finally interviewed at Akal Mortgages, I was pleased to hear that they had a zero-tolerance policy for unethical behaviour and they did not “just approve” bad deals, they would rather turn them away than have their own reputations tarnished.

They offered 3 days of in-office training covering every aspect of the deal from start to finish, including lead generation and even taught me how to create a business plan. They gave out emails and phone numbers of their support team to all of us in case we needed help, and even gave their personal contact information if we wanted to speak with them directly!

They never made me feel like they were too busy to talk to me, and I felt from the beginning like they were genuinely interested in helping each individual agent succeed not only within their brokerage and the industry, but in life.

I recommend
 - more...
Productive Workplace
Mortgage Industry is a competitive market , to be successful you Need Training-Support and Mentorship and it is what AKAL Mortgages is offering it's Agents. You need to be passionate and Focus, the rest they will tell you what to do and how climb success Mountain. I can say that joining them is one of my best decisions
Best choice to join Akal Mortgages
Akak Mortgage is an awesome brokerage to work with. Provides immense amount of training even before you start. Guidance and support is provided at this place when it comes to finding success. I am glad to be part of this firm.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AKAL Mortgages Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
AKAL Mortgages Inc. Reviews by Job Title