Airport Terminal Services Employee Review

View all Airport Terminal Services reviews

An up and down spiral
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas Nevada11 January 2014
A typical day at this job is, you come in, look at a flow chart to see whom your on a team with, or whether you are a lavatory technician for the day. And it goes down from there. You will either be servicing lavatories, or uploading and downloading aircraft. Depending on the schedule you may be in the mornings or at nights cleaning the aircraft. For me I honestly like this job, whether or not I get payed 9.50 to do it. I wish I could work for an actual airline. But with the way the economy and such is right now. or was previously. Everything here for the airlines is all contracted out. Working for the actual airlines is actually pretty scarce, as there are really only a few airlines like Delta, American,US airways, and Southwest, they actually have their own people. But for the rest there are only contractors to work for. some which pay less then what Airport Terminal Services. I like this job, I really do. I get to work on the ramp like I have always wanted to. I get to enjoy seeing aircraft going in, and out of southwest, and spirit. But I always see it and will never be able to work for them as they never hire!
Pros
Down time when flights are late or when there isnt a flight coming in.

Other Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

merci
Transport Driver/Maintainer (Former Employee) –  montreal8 March 2018
Surveiller l'entretien de tous les camions en établissant des calendriers d'entretien réguliers pour chacun d'eux
Conduite de camions semi-remorques pour le transport de marchandises, de matériaux, de pièces de rechange et d'autres marchandises
Chargement et déchargement de marchandises et de marchandises à l'aide de chariots élévateurs ou parfois manuellement
Fournir des services dans les domaines de la réparation des carburants, de l'eau, du pétrole, de l'air et des véhicules
Concevoir les meilleurs itinéraires possibles pour assurer la livraison rapide des produits
Obtenir les autorisations des séquestres et des expéditeurs et évaluer les factures
not applicaple
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON3 March 2018
check in customers
gate lead/assist
arrivals agent
learned to work in a fast paced environment......................................................

///.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.