Airport Terminal Services Employee Review

View all Airport Terminal Services reviews

Miserable work place, no upward mobility
Passenger Gate Agent (Former Employee) –  Detroit Metro Airport- DTW9 May 2014
They don't hire enough people so you can never request a day off even if it's four weeks in advance (you are better off calling off). Management is TERRIBLE. They belittle you in front of passengers to make themselves look powerful and all-knowing. If you buy the station manager some gifts she will eat out of your hand. Everybody is miserable because the pay is minimal (you top out at $11) pressure not to screw up is shoved down our throats daily. Out bosses boss is racist and a bigot. Makes fun of other cultures and races DAILY (our customers are allll foreign). Corporate has been called multiple times but NOTHING CHANGES. Don't work here unless you are nearly homeless.
Pros
We get off before dark.
Cons
Low pay, no days off, poor upper mgmt

Other Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

Saw such abuse of rights I wanted to call Troubleshooter
Aircraft Groomer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 May 2018
Don't work here. The only pro is the great people you get to meet and work with, but the management make it so difficult it is not worth it. Run away, far away. They tell you that there's flight benefits, but the hoops you have to jump through make it nigh impossible. ESPECIALLY if you're a groomer!
Managers are not going to save you
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 May 2018
The managers will toss you under the bus as soon as look at you, dont trust anyone and always cover your backside! the employees are great and they are a tight group of people i still hold dear to my heart but the managers were awful. job was a blast! so much fun
Pros
Animals
Cons
managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.