Airport Terminal Services

Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

Canada142 reviews
Im happy working in ATS! If theres no plane you can used your phone anywhere and lots of rest time (sometime)
The only problem in working here is the weather specially winter.
I had a very good experience with this company and the overall management is good. and employee are also very fruitfull and always takes care. The environment is very good.
Goodness, this whole company is a joke and full of power tripping management and gossipy agents. Do. Not. Work. Here. I’ve never worked in such an unprofessional and high school like environment. Coworkers do not care about passengers though passengers can be Karens and kyles.
All Male employees, toxic work environment, all related to management. A lack of proper HR related processes and procedures in place. If there was a proper Manager in place, things could be better.
Excellent job trainings for safety and resources. Dependable co workers and good team. Flexible working hours and good benefits. Nearby community and businesses area. Safe working environment.
There is ample room for promotion quickly if you show your worth. There is a great feel of camaraderie amongst the crews.
Don't get me wrong, you are out in all types of weathers, but if you are looking for job satisfaction there is nothing better than seeing an aircraft leave on time and correctly loaded.
Not enough salary as campare to other jobs little higher than labour.
It was good time when you have nice co-workers and manager but hard to survive in jealousy people's.
Good working environment very helpful management and all
The staff it’s different working at the airport totally different culture and different environment
Working at the airport isn't for everyone. The Hours are long, Pay isn't great and it can be stressful but if you like a challenge, it's the best place to work and ATS is a great company to work for.
Unless your part of the little click, you don't get the hours and the pay is very minimal. A lot of people doing nothing and too many bosses and nor enough workers. Not enough hours because the company is constantly losing contracts because of the poor work habits....
Pros
Cons
Salary, not enough work, bad management and no one wants to work.
ATS handles mostly US carries and very safety oriented company. Unionized employees poses a challenge for management team in completing recurrent training and maintaining compliant with FAA and regulatory requirements. Corporate level management team are wonderful and accommodating.
These job is good enough and has many benefits for long terms and the staff is Also very cooperative with each other. However, I am finding other job because I want my field related job so that I can learn and which will enhance my knowledge.
In the summer, it is super easy, but almost boring. When winter comes around everything falls apart. You never feel valued as an employee, and no matter what you do, it is never enough to satisfy your bosses. For the most part you work with pretty solid individuals though, so that is a huge bonus. It should be seen as nothing more than a temporary transition to hopefully a better job in the future.
Nice crew on the ground, most supervisory personnel not ready for the job. Pay and perks far below expectations, little or no training above the absolute minimum. Don’t work here!
ATS provided training and it was an interesting work, however it was physically hard and the hours could be long and late at night. Good work for a flexible person
Fast paced environment, so much happening throughout the day, day goes by very fast, management cares a lot about respect and how you get treated, and is always safety oriented. Probably the most safety oriented company at the airport.
It is a new experience for me to work at outdoor job in cold weather , it is fun as much as it is cold but I enjoy my job during the early morning planes taking off .
There are nice coworkers with an exception of younger agents being rude and immature. Management is also young and one particular needs to be fired. They don't care about anyone except themselves and about averagely 5 people quit over a period of time which is normal. Management was a huge reason why they left. Protect yourself and document everything if anything happens.
Always having to work with at least 1-2 people short as an expectation which isn’t acceptable. Leadership is not strong and next level management is absent.
It was great working in the airport the staff and good to me. From the supervisors down to the cooks and servers. I recommend working in the airport because you will learn how to be excellent with time management and become patient
In terms of my co workers, they aren’t bad we get along well with some bad apples but not too much. Management really needs to get it together, playing favouritism and hiring someone new to add for management who doesn’t really know how an airline works is really something. There are so many more others that are much capable of being in management. Pay is minimum as it gets but the amount of stress we deal with at times makes me wonder why we get minimum pay. Lucky, enough we have travel benefits and good insurance and which makes me thankful for but again depends on the airline if they actually give you benefits. A lot of new hires quit and not even stay for more than a year which is isn’t surprising.