Airia Brands

Airia Brands Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Horrible Work Environment
Simply put, this company was on the verge of taking a great product and making it more available to its customers but when the second owner decided to get involved, it actually went from bad to worse.

Instead of just tweaking some serious weaknesses at the order entry level, that would then carry over to every other department, the company essentially went on a spree to push everyone out the door, some via direct firing and others via "raise and promotion freezes" - money that was promised to employees via profit share was revoked for all first-year employees.

Upper management encourages rumour-mongering and then uses it against employees it no longer wants to keep around as a form of leverage. Those who don't know any better, get involved in this morale-killing exercise, not realizing that it will eventually be used against them.

If I remember correctly, I was the 8th employee to leave (I quit) by choice or otherwise and it hardly stopped with me. Every level of the business has seen employees jumping ship, as it becomes clear that only those willing to poison the well against their co-workers are kept around.

The potential for this company to grow and become something amazing was essentially pushed out the door and instead replaced by a toxic environment; I would love to see responsible management or perhaps a new owner recover this company to where it was and take it to the next level it should have achieved.
Pros
I don't work here anymore
Cons
Upper management
Toxic Environment
Terrible place to work. Poor management, everyone goes by their own rules and you are micromanaged. Unsupportive environment and no place for growth. It’s like all the unpopular kids in high school got jobs here and now feel as though they are important so they treat other terribly. I would take extra long bathroom breaks just to not be at my desk.
Pros
Social functions every so often
Cons
Everything else.
Its a job
Good canadian company.
Local London company that employs candians.

HVAC equipment.

Company BBQ quarterly.

Profit sharing.

Good benefits and Pension matching.
Pros
Company BBQ
Best place ever worked
I wish I could have stayed, loved working there!
Fast paced, well run and good people!

Day goes by quickly!