AirG

AirG Employee Reviews

The company i great and the employees are all amazing people. I wouldn't really change anything about them or the job. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
breakfast program, team lunches
Cons
no benefits with contract
I even tho I tried my best you never can catch up, is always something burning and the instructions, at least with my manager in LATAM never was clear he never was when you need it and always asking for extra time.I was hired and confirmed to pas my 3 months probation and then they change minds.Also the HHRR not very friendly actually very rude and they want to force you to sign papers.If you are a developer you are okay! but don't go to the LATAM team. Is not good management at all.
Pros
work from home
Cons
super long hours and you should be able all the time
I worked there for 3 years and one thing that stood out was people being let go left and right! overall there were 3 major layoffs I experienced and it was done poorly in my opinion! my Manager was pretty awesome but direction from upper management was awful! they refused and still to this day refuse to move fwd while still making a lot of their profit on old html games for flip flop phones! the games are lame and not sure how they still make $ but it's a company that's milking the last of what they got without any plans for the future! tried pitching a few ideas and they seemed to go in one ear and out the other cause they are content with milking their only profitable game which is still a shock to me as to how they make $ out of that thing
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no vision, no future plans, job security
When I first started at airG everything was in disarray. My instructions and training were very limited, work was sprung on me randomly and it would come in tides and I was given very little warning of what I needed to know. It was like drinking from a fire hose... But I stuck it out... After 2 years I realized how much I'd managed to learn in such a short period of time. Also how much leeway and flexibility airG had given me to solve problems in my own way. Some of my ideas were adopted (not always) and some of my work is now used to train new people. This company is not for everybody. They have a very flat structure. My manager, the VP's and CEO are very approachable. They sit among everyone, and dive in and help solve all kinds of problems. Similarly if you come up with a good idea, you get funding, support, and the motivation to push ahead. There's very little ego here. But with that 'flat' structure comes the need to 'figure things out' quickly, to learn fast and solve problems in unique ways. Some people become overwhelmed. Others excel. After working in this type of open and flexible environment, I don't think I can work at a 'big' company with rules and protocols. Would feel too stifled.
Pros
Flexibility, Focus on Results, Free breakfast, flat team structure
Cons
Stress - sometimes lots of work, big budgets and big revenues on the line
Only a good place to work as a fresh graduate or if there is no other choice. Management are always uncertain of what is the current situation with the company and mislead team.
Pros
occasional team lunches and beer club
Cons
lack of direction from management and salary
airG is a great place to be. I miss it :) way to go airG Great culture, flat organisation great management. they have some great people that know to motivate resources, and let the people loose to produce ideas. It is the place I felt mostly free and creative.
  1. Employee reviews