AirBoss of America Employee Reviews

A évité
Opérateur de production (Current Employee) –  Acton Vale, QC6 October 2018
Mise a pied fréquente ... aucune stabilitée. Les paies sont jamais correcte.. congediment avant 3mois c’est très fréquent
Challenging but exciting and rewarding work.
Divisional Controller (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 November 2015
A growing company that offered great opportunities for learning and developing your skill set. The business operated in a challenging and highly competitive business environment that was also very fast paced. Great leadership team that worked very co-operatively to meet these challenges.
Fast paced production
Business Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON10 May 2014
Developed thousands of pounds of rubber a day for several main customers. There are numerous different raw materials used in the making of rubber. I spent a couple of hours a day on the floor talking to the associates and watching the process, leading by example for my supervisors. The hardest part of the job was having to layoff several associates due to the economic turmoil over the last couple of years. I enjoyed talking with my associates and implementing some of the great ideas they brought me.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Dirty and smelly enviornemnt

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AirBoss of America. Our community is ready to answer.

AirBoss of America Reviews by Location