AirBoss of America

AirBoss of America Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Stable Work with lots of Overtime
I have been working at Airboss for sometime now and seems to be one of those places where there is always work. Coming from a different industry its been a breath of fresh air as we were always worried about layoffs.

Company could use some work but it seems they are trying to make a difference. I am happy there and hope to be there a long time.
A good place to work
Good work culture. The timmings are a bit off but you get plenty days off and the wages are comparatively good. Management works to make your life a bit better.
Nice Place to Work
A lot of work to go around. People are friendly, not too stressful but has its moments.

I enjoy my work there. It can be a bit dirty at times but it seems the place is becoming cleaner.
Fast paced environment
Busy environment with a lot of change. Company seems to be in it for the long haul. I would suggest being open to trying different jobs when working here.
New Employee - Happy to be a part of the Change
Was recently hired on at Airboss and it seems like there is a lot of change for the better. The facilities are being upgraded and the company seems to be growing. Very excited to get the opportunity.
Great people on the floor . But Management there worthless
Great floor employees , friendly and older ones know their stuff and helpful but the management pushy and have a my way or highway attitude.. Will backstab u first chance they get . Two of main management run to view camaras on machines to blame emyployees before finding out what really goes wrong first .
A évité
Mise a pied fréquente ... aucune stabilitée. Les paies sont jamais correcte.. congediment avant 3mois c’est très fréquent
AirBoss America
I was young and single when i worked here, The rotating continental shifts worked great for me at that time, however being a father and husband now it would be very difficult to maintain a healthy work and home environment.
Challenging but exciting and rewarding work.
A growing company that offered great opportunities for learning and developing your skill set. The business operated in a challenging and highly competitive business environment that was also very fast paced. Great leadership team that worked very co-operatively to meet these challenges.
Fast paced production
Developed thousands of pounds of rubber a day for several main customers. There are numerous different raw materials used in the making of rubber. I spent a couple of hours a day on the floor talking to the associates and watching the process, leading by example for my supervisors. The hardest part of the job was having to layoff several associates due to the economic turmoil over the last couple of years. I enjoyed talking with my associates and implementing some of the great ideas they brought me.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Dirty and smelly enviornemnt