Airbnb

Airbnb Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
I genuinely enjoyed working at Airbnb and loved the culture and focus on core values. I do think that it can be difficult to advance and feel that they rely heavily on giving people titles and added responsibilities without compensating them financially.
Most customers thought I am loving and warm-hearted persons and willing to bring their friends to our airbnb, for they told me they felt they came home.
I believe professional and attitude with a smiling face always can comfort people make them relax and secure!
Pros
I am not sure about this PROS mean?
Cons
Salary shouldn’t too law.
Best company I ever worked for. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Expect to work hard and deliver results. That said, it is a very rewarding working environment with wonderful colleagues.
Pros
Excellent growth opportunity, unrelenting drive to innovate, never a dull moment
Cons
The travel and leisure industry is very vulnerable to viruses as they impact travel.
As a Super Host at Airbnb, I am in charge of providing customer service to guests, and creating spaces that guests love and appreciate. As well I coordinate with cleaners to get spaces clean and ready for upcoming guests.
Great place to work, if you tired of working at your desk there are many lounge areas to choose from. The food team is the best and always go above and beyond for you.
There can be some adjustments made to make it smoother and safer for hosts. It has been exciting to be a part of this new type of business. The potential to have a fun successful business right out of your home are endless.
Airbnb makes it very easy to communicate with potential costumers, Over all very pleased with the service that Airbnb has provided, and very lucky to be a host at a great company.
Airbnb est une compagnie qui valorise ses employés et qui leur propose de nombreux avantages. L'ambiance de travail et très agréables et la possibilité de croître dans son travail/domaine est présente. Airbnb vous offre toujours pleines d'opportunités.
it is a good place to develop yourself and manage your time at school. You can make decent money from that. the time is flexible and comfortable. I highly recommend students.
Locate yourself near an attraction and you have a gold mine with lovely guests from around the world. Airbnb support is second-to-none and they will help get you through any hurdles you may experience.
I cleaned the cabin and did standard household chores vacuuming, bedmaking, mopping, dishes, unloading the dishwasher replacing towels/toiletries, scrubbing bathtub, toilet, sink, cleaning barbecue and leafblowing
It was a great work with different experience to gain after days of working. Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
It was nice running my own business. I could set my own days to work. I got to meet lots of nice people . I enjoy being around people and talking to them. My job was pretty easy .
Empresa seria con presencia a nivel mundial. Excelente ambiente de trabajo, horario flexible.
It is usually busy around this time of the year. (summer). I learnt how to mediate and discuss over the phone with potential clients. employees/coworkers are friendly
Pros
Great place to meet and network with new people and also ease in moving up the ladder
Management was great when I first started but then I got moved from team to team and ended up doing something that was super stressful with very little support from management or the team.
Great place to work! amazing baenefits, competitive salaries, great culture, great work-life balance. It is a thriving company that is always innovating and a great career option.
I work from home on my own time. it is a very flexible job and a very good experience. I have met people from all over the world doing Airbnb. I find it amazing
Pros
good experience
Cons
no cons
Forward thinking companies are always exciting to work with. Cultural 'Disruptive" companies are even more fun to work with.
Very thoughtful to the external community, which is rewarding.

Over all a great place to work, if you can keep up with the speed of the day to day life.
Pros
high growth company
Cons
can move to fast, and makes the same mistakes from a lack of awareness.
Bon ratio heures salaires mais horaires connus derniere minutes plus calme en hiver