Air Transat Employee Reviews

travail
Agent vente et services (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 May 2019
travailler chez transat est une expérience unique et gratifiante
Fun workplace
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2019
I enjoyed working at Pearson International Airport. Its a fun place to work because you get to interact with different types and kind of people.
I've learned to handle different situations while working there
good
Passenger service agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 February 2019
i had a good experience working with swissport ( air transat)
i learnt lots of things during this year. With my experience i know that swissport is better than Transol
Training as reservation specialist
Training for reservation specialist- (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2019
I love working in tourism for many years, I am a big traveler,positions like this allow me to dream! That is priceless to me.
I loves working for Air Transat but unfortunately the location was inconvenient.
Pros
great work conditions and benefits
Cons
location was inconvenient and too expensive in parking
fantastic company and benefits
Completed training for reservation specialist (Current Employee) –  Mont-royal, QC15 December 2018
Very well organized company with many benefits. Peopleand teachers are very knowlegiable and patient aswell as the supervisors are respectfull, helpfull and fair . I got sick after my training but I am better and would love to rejoibn the team as part time seat selection agent in St laurent.
benefits
Cons
travel time
Manque de support
Centre d’information et de sélection des sièges (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 October 2018
Il y a un grand manque de support surtout pour les nouveau employés. Le travail peu paraître simple, mais il y a beaucoup de détails à savoir et plusieurs systèmes qui ne fonctionne pas bien. Les appels peuvent être très très long du aux problèmes informatiques. Il n’y a pas de support de la part des managers aucune rencontre d’équipe régulière c’est du chacun pour soit. Le management est vraiment rude quand on appel pour de l’aide et la culture d’entreprise laisse vraiment à désirer. La permanence est offerte après 6 mois. Donc avant d’avoir atteint ton 6 mois on ne te donne pas ou très peu de feed back, à savoir si tu es dans la bonne direction.
Pros
Les horaires flexibles, avantages voyages, télétravail
Cons
Aucun support, problèmes informatiques constant, la culture d’entreprise, le salaire, l’individualisme
Great employer, great pay and work structure for post secondary students
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON7 August 2018
Great experience and work culture. Set up for post secondary students who want summer work, but the 4th or 5th summer they generally pick you up full time permanent. I only wished I got there earlier and I probably would still be working there.
Flexibilité
Adjointe, Exploitation aérienne (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 July 2018
Air Transat souhaite que ses employés soient heureux. Ils aménagent des horaires de travail spéciaux en été, par exemple.
By far the best job I've ever had
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2018
This was such a fun experience! The shift was always pleasant as the passengers were eager to get to their destination. You make friends with new coworkers every flight, or as you became more senior you would fly with people you may know. everyone was always happy, and helpful, full of life and excitement
Pros
Get paid to travel
Cons
Really long flights some times
My boss
Inside Sales / Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC Canada22 April 2018
My second boss that was the Sales Manager was the reason I left, he treated his staff awful and said some very mean and not nice things. It was my time to leave, no regrets.
Pros
People were nice
Cons
My old boss
Amazing job & lifestyle
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
This job is perfect for anyone looking to travel and get paid while doing it. You get to see many new countries and work with amazing crew members you learn to love!
flight attendant is good for a short time
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2018
when i started everything was great than quickly the conditiond=s of the employees started to go down, less time of more hours less money less benefit !
poor management
flight attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2017
Transat was a great company with a forward thinking leader at the head of the company however after his dismissal our working conditions got worse and the lack of proper management left many upset, underpaid, overworked and feeling like nothing but a number.
Pros
travel benefits
Cons
hard lifestyle
Every good workibg environment for a student
Customer service agent Airport (Current Employee) –  Montreal24 November 2017
Work consist of checking in , boarding and doing arrivals for the company. Very fun and interactive working environment. Good opportunity to work with a kinds of people.
Bon milieu de travail
Chargé de projet Exploitation Gestion activités (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC6 October 2017
Bon sentiment d'appartenance, milieu de travail très agréable, déplacements multiples
Pros
Esprit de collaboration
aucun support et d'outils de la direction pour atteindre la competence
Agent, centrale bagages (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 September 2017
très belle compagnie domaine motivant mais malheureusement il y a un manque de support pour les employers voulant données un bon suivi et service a la clientele au passagers en difficultés.
Pros
bon avantages sociaux
Cons
respect des employers
journée de travail atypique
Coordonnatrice de vols et service aux escales, PSS (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 June 2017
horaire établit en fonctions des besoins opérationnels
bel environnement de travail et dynamique d'équipe professionnelle et d'expérience.
Environnement de travail
adj. Acheteur, Gestion des approvisionnements (Current Employee) –  Montreal8 June 2017
Environnement de travail agréable
Axé sur le service
Responsabilité environnementale ayant un poids important
Pros
avantages sociaux intéressants
Open minded and friendly work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Montreal14 May 2017
I greatly appreciate the company overall attitude towards its employees. I have accouter ongoing support from management and team members. Positive, results oriented.
Pros
Training Opportunities
Cons
Health Benefits
Air Transat Reviews
Flight Attendant / Flight Director (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 April 2017
My experience with Air Transat was a good one, but I didn't have good job security. This is why I gave it an overall rating of 3/5.
There is limited career growth out west, so best to relocated to Toronto or Montreal
Pros
good crew and supportive managment
Cons
long days, lots of lay offs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Transat. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2