Air Riderz Trampoline Park Employee Reviews

Busy job
All various posititions (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 June 2018
I have to say it was the most busy job i have ever worked, you are constantly on your feet and trying to juggle a million things at once, but when it goes into a quiet period you get bored quickly.

I wasn't too happy with some of the members of management team because they'd blame you for something others did and would never ask for an explanation. Also they promote people who don't deserve promotions and who cannot fill the leadership roles as necessary, they play favourites.

Over all it was a good experience, I enjoyed seeing smiles on kids faces when they knew they had a good time and I loved the people I worked with!
Pros
Tips
Cons
Advancement is non existent for hard working people
Fun and interactive place to work
Party & Event Host/Court Monitor (Former Employee) –  Monitor, AB26 April 2017
Great environment to work in! I looked forward to go to work everyday and hosting children birthday parties. There is nothing better than making a child's day.
Pros
Making children's day
Cons
Occasional rude customers
Some are really boring!
Event Host/Front Check in/Climb Zone (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 April 2017
Other co-workers do not help each other out and will sabotage you.

Management will take out one persons mistakes on the entire sector (party host, courts staff, ect.)

Male manager is amazing! He is so wonderful and treats everyone equal!
Pros
got to learn all positions
Cons
not very good hours
Busiest Job
Party host (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2017
At this Job it was the most action packed Job. I was always running around and it was great because it was very productive. Best coworkers I have had because we all got along and liked working together. Only issue was that management made many mistakes towards customers and us coworkers had to come up with quick solutions. Overall great experience with great people.
Pros
Great Coworkers, Always moving
Cons
Poor organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Riderz Trampoline Park. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2