Air Products Employee Reviews

Growing company
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lasalle Quebec14 May 2018
Since my experience there dates back to 1985 I can't really comment on the company's mind frame today. Back then it was a very nice experience. I am sure they are still a great company to work for.
Cryogenics Technician (Former Employee) –  Nanticoke, ON21 March 2018
Worked there for 30 years, was a great place to work. Learned a lot from the employers and advanced through various positions. Great salary and benefits package.
Great Team
Supplies & Services Admin Assist. to Controller (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 August 2017
Great team with wonderful diversity of skills with a special focus on supporting business partners to meet client needs. Excellent product safety programs.
Pros
Great training.
Cons
Great Company to work for
Administrative Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 May 2017
Both employees and management are great, they are always looking for ways to improve the work load and environment, I would recommend Air Products to anyone looking for a great place to work.
learning and safety highly encouraged
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN- Nanticoke (Former Employee) –  Nanticoke, ON13 January 2017
The plant required monthly maintenance and many startups and shutdowns during my time there. Each one had its own trouble starting up and shutting down respectively and learning was always on the daily task list. Safety is taken very seriously around the plant. The plant itself has a very clean environment as far as plants go.
Very good people to work with.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 October 2016
Air Products has a great staff and very good people to work with. However, in recent years with the change of the upper management, the company is not the same as when I joined. Enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
The co-workers
Cons
Ongoing restructuring