Air Liquide Employee Review

Challenging and rewarding place to work
Sales Coordinator/Quality Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2018
My fellow employees were like a second family here and I was able to grow both prfessionally and personally in my time with ALC. If another position ever came available here I would most certainlyt consider taking it. My reasons for leaving were solely based on timing as the administrative team underwent major restructuring while I was on maternity leave and my position was moved to another location.

Other Air Liquide Employee Reviews

Lots of advancement
Administration (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 May 2019
I very much enjoyed my time working at Air Liquide. The people I worked with were all wonderful and I was also happy with the management.

Good pay and I was given opportunities to advance my career. Great place to work!
Lieu positif qui permet une expérience croissante chez les professionnels
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 May 2019
J'ai fait mon stage dans cette entreprise et je peux dire que le personnel est serviable et éthique. J'ai beaucoup aimé travailler avec mes collègues et j'ai beaucoup appris de l'expérience que cette entreprise m'a apporté.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Liquide. Our community is ready to answer.