Air Liquide

Air Liquide Pay & benefits reviews

Canada141 reviews
Co worker are very helpful, great, and get along well with each other. Good salary. I would recommend working at airliquide to anyone who likes a challenge on a daily basis
C'est une compagnie internationale où l'employé est valorisé. La sécurité et santé en milieu de travail est une priorité autant dans l'usine que dans les bureaux.
Pros
BBQ sur place l'été
I have gained lots of experience working at the company, especially in safety at work as an employee. Other workers are friendly and willing to help. Management is supported on the necessity of the employee, it's a very safe environment. There are challenges every day but I'm happy to do the job without hesitation.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Sometimes long hours
As far as I know, everything about the company is good. Very humble plant supervisor and the chief engineer. The operators are accommodating and friendly with each other
Pros
Overtime and good pay
Cons
Not that I can think of.
I walked up to coffee station, grabbed a coffee and went on with my day. Keep doing that several times a day to to maintain concentration. Free coffee is life.
Your just a number. No job well done, unrealistic goals set, poor on the job training and head office is a joke. Benefits suck. Human Resources is not helpful.
Pros
Good parking spot
Cons
Expected to put in 210% but no benefit to employee
Stressful place to work with no regards for people of color... Management just eager to meet target . Poor salry and no work life balance. You work hard but don't get the raise
good culture, long hours , Good job security until now , Provides good training and support, There is some possibility for training and improving your career
My work experience was that the work culture was very professional and friendly. Co-workers were helpful. The management was knowledgeable and very supportive of the tasks to be done. Getting the job done was the most rewarding.The hardest part was to be away from my family.
Pros
Salary, accommodations
Cons
Long shifts, away from home
I enjoy working for this company. All of the staff always treats me very kindly. I appreciate the amount of respect from my co-workers and management.
Pros
Good benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Air Liquide?
It is too early to review
Good company to work, benefits are not bad but salary structure not very is not very good. Overall it is OK to work here. @ Hamilton location environment is not bad.
J’ai été engagée pour un emploi d’été qui a débouché sur un an et demi et c’est la meilleur expérience professionnelle que j’ai eu ! Très bien payé , bel esprit d’équipe , une liberté pour l’employé : tant qu’on fait le travail souhaité , il n’y a aucun problème , on peut prendre des pauses au moment où on le souhaite, pause café à tout moment ,etc. Les patrons se considèrent au même niveau que tout le monde au point ou on voit même pas la différence . Repas gratuits en equipe assez régulièrement .
Pros
Paie, pauses, bel esprit d’équipe
Cons
Favoritisme quant à l’avancement (privilégient famille et amis )
I am a very dependable and hard working Calgarian always looking to challenge myself in high volume work place environment the company was good and paid really well good working hours and some decent co workers as well
Pros
good co workers
Cons
dirty working areas
This company needs a Serious input of People who can think
I have 6 + Years in the Gas industry and have Never seen a Cheaper Company to Work for. I wouldn't recommend working here from personal experience.
Pros
Cons
Heavy Lifting/Long Days/Pathetic Wages
Working at this place was basically working for a day care. Everyone played the blame game whether it was about the job it self or just random drama. The management is always willing to treat and down talk to you.
Not a great place, but does offer great benefits but at the same time not always the deal breaker
benefits
Cons
doesn't pay all hours, management belittles the staff
Lack of processes in Project management made the work stressful, however the mangers are nice people who try to compensate for.
Lot is expected from contractors including long working hours.
Pros
Nice managers
Cons
Cette entreprise demande de ces employés une auto suffisance, ce qui veut dire d'apprendre par essaie et erreur.
Bien sûr un superviseur est toujours là, si l'employé ne peut réussir sans aide.

Le volume de travail peut-être considéré très volumineuse et stressante, mais un défi motivant également.

L'esprit d'équipe et l'entre-aide favorise un environnement sain entre les collègues de travail.

L'entreprise encourage fortement l'activité physique et organise des activités physiques.
Pros
avantages sociaux
They struggle to support an open and transparent culture despite best efforts to implement various programs to drive a high level of engagement. Can't walk the talk.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Senior Management
This was one of the best jobs I ever had.
equal time of work and time off.
Great pension and benfits.

Easy work and great peolple to work for.

Jog security and treatment of works has changed.
This was one of the best jobs I ever had.
equal time of work and time off.

Great pension and benfits.

Easy work and great peolple to work for.

Jog security and treatment of works has changed.
Pros
time off and top pay
Cons
job security
I really thought I had found the company that I would retire with. Pay and benefits were great. My specific position offered a lot of flexibility and opportunities to learn. All was well until I had an ethical disagreement with management. Rather than investigating or treating me with any dignity or respect, it was suggested that I resign before I was terminated. Management turns on you at the drop of a hat.
Pros
Pay and benefits, work/life balance, employee activities (christmas party, golf tournament etc)
Cons
No loyalty from Management