Air Liquide

Air Liquide Employee Reviews

Canada133 reviews
Airliquide
Great place to work. Pay is reasonable. Expectations are sometimes clear. Learning curve is steep but continued training could use more attention.
Managment is professional. Good around place to work .
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Being remote we tend not to see many other employees from Airliquide
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
C'est très agréable de travailler pour cette entreprise. L'équipe de travail est géniale.
environement sindicale desagreable
travail tres motivant et passionant mais lentreprise est en guerre sindicale et lors de mon passage les cadre et les ouvrier ne sont pas en bon terme
Poor communication and management
Poor communication, management and work-life balance. Management favors certain employees, regardless of how poor they perform or interact with colleagues and clients.
Used to be great place to work
Software change and head office changes did not help job satisfaction or local management. With oil crash, would not recommend this company at all. Miss the co-workers and customer though.
good learning environment
Air Liquide is a growing company and far ahead from its competitors. So for me , i have huge learning from this organisation. New and updated systems are in commissioning.
Good place to work, friendly people
Keep the sales reps informed with current pricing and current slaes specials. Ensure monthly reports are complete and accurate. Track vending machine sales.
environnement de travail nosif
ambiance de travail desagreable, pas de reconnaissance vis a vis les employes et service a la cliente inexistant
Cons
ressources humaines tres indifferente-management a distance et vision tunnel
Great place to work when busy
Really great atmosphere everyone super friendly. Fast paced environment in the shipping side. Really enjoyed working there until I was laid off due to slow business.
Pros
Great pay, friendly staff
Cons
Lay offs
Lots to learn and a good team to teach new employees. Airliquide management are good to work with. My interaction have been collaborative. With many large projects taken on and completed in a team atmosfer.
This position has afforded myself the opportunity to learn in great detail the process of separating oxygen from nitrogen. Learning about valves and the process of pure oxygen traveling through pipes and the effects.

The most enjoyable part of this job is getting to know the people we work with. Airliquide has some great folks that work hard to make this company a good place to grow in.
Co workers
Co worker are very helpful, great, and get along well with each other. Good salary. I would recommend working at airliquide to anyone who likes a challenge on a daily basis
Productive and fun place to work
Good people at ALC. Management isn't the strongest but a fun and productive place to work. I would recommend working here overall, as the people are friendly.
Congėdiement déguisė
Congédiement déguisé.... ne répond pas aux exigences de l'emploi.
Ils m'ont engagé d'une agence après 6 mois, ils ont fait les démarches pour racheter le contrat et à peine 5 mois plutard, ils me disent que je ne fais pas l'affaire. TROP BIZARRE
Multitasking
I really appreciate the job. I'm challenged on a daily basis and the work is not easy however the staff and management have treated me well. The company gives me the tools to assist customers.
Good people to work with
As far as I know, everything about the company is good. Very humble plant supervisor and the chief engineer. The operators are accommodating and friendly with each other
Pros
Overtime and good pay
Cons
Not that I can think of.
Environnement de travail
Avec les années, suite a des coupures de postes,
la charge de travail sans lien avec la production ne cesse d'augmenter
Excellente entreprise
J'y aurais facilement évolué si une restructuration n'avait pas touché mon secteur. J'ai adoré mes 2 années passées avec eux!
A good place to learn
A world-known company, having offices in different countries as well as provinces. Huge workload, that helps to learn and be productive. It has a very good environment.
Une journée de travail a air liquide
Le travail débute avec une note de gaieté entre tous les employés. Les salutations entre travailleurs de l'Entreprise fusent de partout sans distinction de rang(Les cadres et employés échangent cordialement.
J'ai appris concilier plusieurs tâches( saisies informatiques et emballages des colis) en vue de leur expédition. J'ai appris à utiliser des logiciels de transport grâce au système de gestion de compagnie de transport telles que Purolator et loomis. Comme management, j'ai appris l'ordonnancement des tâches. Je n'ai véritablement pas rencontré de difficultés dans les tâches. Tous les aspects de ce boulot m'ont égayé.
n/a
I loved working at Air Liquide in Red Deer.
Learning how welding equipment works, and how the products are used on a day to day was a great learning experience for me.
Pathetic management
Managers Rip employees off from deserved bonus. They take the top performers and ridicule them to attempt to force them to quit. They do this so they can hire a noob to manage the territory you built and pay the noob peanuts.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Liquide. Our community is ready to answer.