Air Georgian Limited Employee Reviews

Great Place to Start
Flight Operations / Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 July 2018
Great working culture and management. Salary and benefits are awesome for when starting your career. You gain valuable experience that will help you further down in your career.
Pros
Flight Benefits Good Culture Growing Company
Cons
Sometimes long working hours
Air Georgian as a Lifestyle
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2018
Working at Air Georgian has been life changing for me. It is definitely more of a lifestyle rather than a job. I loved traveling and making friends while earning money. Air Georgian provides its employees with numerous opportunities to climb up the career ladder. I got to enjoy travel discounts as well as health benefits during my time with Air Georgian. Looking after 50 passengers all by myself definitely gave me confidence.
Pros
travel benefits, health benefits, spectacular views of the sky
Cons
long duty hours, early shifts
Terrible management
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2018
Baffled at the attitude on managements part. Their power has clearly gone to their head. Terrible environment. Do not reccomend
Poor training standards. Wouldn't feel safe here.
Pros
Decent pay rate
Cons
Terrible management demoralizing
Productive and warm environment
Flight Operations Contract Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 February 2018
Overall, a friendly environment with high productivity that offered applicable insight and information about the aerospace industry. I would definitely work here again.
Sweat Shop
Flight Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Do not care about employees whatsoever. The executives are worried about lining their pockets and nothing else. Terrible working conditions, full of empty promises. STAY AWAY!!
Be Cautious!
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
Terrible working conditions. Do not think that just cause the ‘Air Canada’ name is attached in the side of their fleet (owned by Air Canada) that you’re going to indulge on the Air Canada corporate culture.

This management team is dangerous. Extremely little experience managing employees, no respect for a unionized working environment, with a ‘secret’ labour relations specialist with zero airlines exoeriemce, brought on to eat up the CUPE union negotiating process.

This company can fly you ‘as a flight attdndant’ As many days in a row as they wish. They continuously disobey Transport CANADA rules & regulations, up to & including an EXTREMELY POOR maintenance record.

Exercise caution should you choose to proceed interviewing with this low-cost operation, part of the AC express family.

There are many other options out their to commence your flying career! Perhaps think this one over VERY carefully.
Air Georgian
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 June 2017
Good work/life balance, low salary but demanding work. The people are great. The benefits are good as you get health and travel benefits. Would recommend working here
Great co workers, Mangement disorganized and no respect for workers
annonymous (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON27 November 2016
Very demanding, long days, multiple legs, and very abusive corporate culture. Always trading off safety for on time performance.
Fellow employees are awesome and keep the job enjoyable and worth coming back to
Pros
schedule
Cons
lack of respect
Amazing co-workers, unorganised and unfair management
Flight Attedant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 November 2016
Delays every day
Treated unfairly to cabin crew by management
Co-workers are nice and friendly and supportive of eachother
Pros
Flight Attendant Pay, Travel Benefits
Cons
Management, Scheduling
good co-worker in the work
Apprentice AME (Current Employee) –  calgary19 June 2015
good for license guys, need more management, has good co-workers in calgary area, need more tools to work, need more work area.
Friendly.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga ont4 July 2014
Small company, majority of staff is friendly.
Salary below standard.
Overhauling wheels, cleaning aircraft
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 March 2014
I was responsible for building wheels, cleaning cowls and the inside of planes. I also performed hangar cleanup and maintenance and generally assisted full time workers whenever I was called upon to do so. I was always ready, willing and able to take on new challenges and looked for more work once my assigned tasks were complete. The primary aircraft that I worked on were the Beechcraft 1900, 1900D, and the Cessna Citation Sovereign
challenging work inviormen and great group of colleagues.
Operations crew scheduling (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 July 2012
Overall experience was challenging but a great learning experience. I learned a lot in regards to working in a fast office environment that also requires a lot of attention to detail. The management overall was fair and treated the employees equally. The job deals with an extensive amount of customer service aswell as excellent, professional comunication skills.
Pros
co-workers were helpfull and professional. great company benefits.
Cons
irregular hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Georgian Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9