Air Canada Employee Review

Best time of my life
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2013
I joined just before the US Sept 11 attacks and even survived the scare of SARS and a salary cut due to being under bankruptcy protection as an airline. And still, I am proud and thankful to fly 12 yrs, have the chance to serve and meet people from all over the world was the best learning experience ever.
My co-workers were team members and fun. Working with ladies with over 40 yrs experience was a pleasure and a joy!
There is something about a flight attendant, I guess it's the itchy feet;)
I think my years as an In-charge were those of the most learning, and interpersonal growth. Where I got to lead a team and also learn to follow suit with the captain. I learned a lot working with different individuals all the time, I am very adaptable to different environments.
Pros
Great crews, representing canada
Cons
Overnights

Other Air Canada Employee Reviews

Sales
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 April 2018
Travel is tricky, call centre environment. Fast paced and hard work, dealing with clients, agents and completing the transaction and all details to keep everyone happy.
fun place to work
Lead Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
definitely a fun place to work made a lot of friends easy place to make easy money stay out of the politics and just do your job and you'll be safe enjoy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Canada. Our community is ready to answer.