Ainsworth

Ainsworth Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB4 reviews

its alright especially if you want to get into controls

there not the worst company in the world. power tools are provided by the company and wages are on the higher end. but they under bid all there jobs, and they seem to struggle with the concept that you need at least as many ladder as people on site.

Pros

company provides power tools

Cons

no overtime

Good technicians poor management

Good technicians who work hard but disorganized management. Jobs are "give/take" which meant eating hours on poorly bid work because you were "too slow". Opportunity is given primarily to those who have personal relationships with management and hard work will go largely unnoticed. My blue book sat in the service managers office for about 8 months even after asking for a signature several times. Overall a good place for a paycheck if you need one

Pros

Nice techs to work with

Cons

Low hours. High tool expectations. Low reward or sense of fulfillment in work

Insights into Ainsworth

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Slower quiet office

The Toronto Office or Head Office had a lot of communication issues with the branch offices and each branch had conflicting information. The Mangement was poor. I was asked to change office procedures and when I suggested changes that I knew would improve the system was shot down more than once. I got frustrated with this position and decided to leave.

Long time employee.

I have worked for ainsworth for 14 years. I have been treated well by most of management. Salary is fantastic and the company is family oriented. I would recommend thus company to anyone entering the trade.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ainsworth. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement