AIFS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
responsible
Au pair in America (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA8 April 2018
You need to be very responsible and independent if you decide to become an au pair. it is very demanding job for people who are mature and are able to move abroad.
Spent my semester abroad writing as a student blogger, documented travels for future students, and interacted with locals.
AIFS Student Blogger (Former Employee) –  Granada, Granada10 January 2017
Working with AIFS only added to my study abroad experience. It didn't feel so much as a job but more so a good way to get involved with my program. It was an entirely unique work experience without a regular hourly obligation but instead a predetermined obligation of blogs for me to produce for the program to publish.
Pros
Built writing skills, make connections.
Cons
No set salary
great co workers
Extern Application/Financial Analysts (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT2 May 2015
In limited time I was there I had great time working at AIFS. People were supportive and very helpful. Was given opportunity to be involved in several projects.
Harter Job, der mich aber weiter gebracht hat
Au Pair in den USA (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ29 March 2015
Insgesamt hat mir meine Zeit als Au Pair sehr viel gebracht. Ich hatte Pech mit meinen jeweiligen Gastmüttern und musste mir viel anhören, aber die Kinder waren toll und ich bin wirklich selbstständig geworden und weiß jetzt, wie belastbar ich bin.