AGS Automotive Systems Employee Reviews

Good Company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 May 2017
Good company to work for. Salary was a drawback, but the people were great. Hours of work were good. Opportunities to advance within the company were good.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Salary
HR Assistant
Human Resources Co-op Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 January 2017
i like working here, they are very focused on health and safety. Management is very kind and they've helped me move in my career and explore new ideas.
Automotive Manufacturing
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Master Scheduler3 April 2016
Manage the day to day manufacturing operations. Lead team of production supervisors and managers to meet business objectives
I am currently employed but looking to better myself.
SET UP OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON7 January 2014
I change date stamps, set up and run automatic presses regularly in an automotive plant. I enjoy the type of work and the people I work with as well as have good communication among other employees and management staff. I train new employees on jobs including quality assurance, hand eye coordination, and several skills required for production.
Pros
I enjoy paid lunches
Productive and interesting workplace with lots to teach
Electro-mechanical engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON19 March 2013
A typical day at work was very instructive and exiting. I learned new ways to troubleshoot equipment, also how to program different devices. Management was always very nice to me and helped in any way they could. Most of my co-workers were very nice and taught me a lot of valuable lessons, some related to work others related to safety. The hardest part of my job was when several machines where down at the same time and having to run from one place to another to help troubleshoot and fix them. The most enjoyable part of my job was figuring out what the problem was and getting the machine to run.
great place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON16 October 2012
I worked with alot of skilled talented people. alot of custom stamping and croming took place there. I enjoyed the new day to day challenges.