Agropur Employee Review

They are a good place to work until you have a long time working time there then it's not as secure
Truck Driver, ware house and general labor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI17 June 2014
Was busy from the time I got into work until I went home. How to work independent and to use my time wisely. There was some conflict with my super visor because I am hard of hearing and she felt that I was always yelling at her so she was always writing me up for it. eventually that is what lead to me being dismissed. sometime the weather while I was driving although that was also my favorite part of my job.
Pros
close to home and had great benefits I also enjoyed working with most of the people
Cons
New supervisor didn't understand me and how well I could do my job.

Other Agropur Employee Reviews

Learned a lot
ANALYSTE-PROGRAMMEUR (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC2 May 2018
Learned a lot about ERP modules (Oracle), did a lot of PL/SQL, forms and report. People are really friendly. I loved the 35 hours/week. You can get a lot of free dairy products if your work there :)
Working with Agro pur company it is fun and enjoyable
Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC30 April 2018
This is my passion working with agricultural milk and milk product , working with Agro pur company it is fun and enjoyable. I find myself having interest working and learning more about the company. Aside from this they have a wide range of company product which eventually could help employ and share jobs to other people. They got good managerial staffs, that always see to it that the workers are happy with their work and their workplace is safest and conducive to work. I always like come to work everyday, the work environment is nice and peaceful.
Pros
Good place to work, because it deals with a good product (milk).
Cons
The job is very far from my place where i stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agropur. Our community is ready to answer.