Agropur Employee Review

Incompetent management
Process Improvement Manager (Former Employee) –  Longeuil-Montreal23 March 2013
As a sr. engineer and consultant I worked briefly for the VP manufacturing, Natrel - Agropur's milk division. All I can say is that in 25 years I've never worked for anyone more bizarre than him. The worst experience of my life, really. This is a man who is called a visionary but may be better described as a lunatic. Insulting, self-important, no leadership skills, no apparent technical or business knowledge. He has a strong support staff that makes him look good but they suffer for it. His plant managers seem uniformly nervous and on edge, this they display through agressive behaviour.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
everything else

Other Agropur Employee Reviews

Learned a lot
ANALYSTE-PROGRAMMEUR (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC2 May 2018
Learned a lot about ERP modules (Oracle), did a lot of PL/SQL, forms and report. People are really friendly. I loved the 35 hours/week. You can get a lot of free dairy products if your work there :)
Working with Agro pur company it is fun and enjoyable
Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC30 April 2018
This is my passion working with agricultural milk and milk product , working with Agro pur company it is fun and enjoyable. I find myself having interest working and learning more about the company. Aside from this they have a wide range of company product which eventually could help employ and share jobs to other people. They got good managerial staffs, that always see to it that the workers are happy with their work and their workplace is safest and conducive to work. I always like come to work everyday, the work environment is nice and peaceful.
Pros
Good place to work, because it deals with a good product (milk).
Cons
The job is very far from my place where i stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agropur. Our community is ready to answer.