Agropur Employee Review

rigid workplace, lots of favortism from management to certain employees
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON27 February 2013
A Typical day: Arrive ay work between 6:30 and 6:50 am to change into the required uniform. Be on the line ready to work by 7am. Work on the line for 2.5 hrs and take a 10 min break. Then back to the line work another couple hours have a 20 min lunch break, back to the line to work until 3p.m. shift end. Learned alot about cheese production and the food regulations. Management not too fair. Lots of favourtism and sometimes unrealistic ideas. Most co-workers were good to work with although there was a serious issue with bullying in the workplace between employees and sometimes even from management. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the bullying and the way some co-workers treated other workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually doing my job. Working to put out a quality product that I was proud to say I packaged.
Pros
christmas party, the very rare luncheon
Cons
mostly the work enviroment

Other Agropur Employee Reviews

Learned a lot
ANALYSTE-PROGRAMMEUR (Former Employee) –  Longueuil, QC2 May 2018
Learned a lot about ERP modules (Oracle), did a lot of PL/SQL, forms and report. People are really friendly. I loved the 35 hours/week. You can get a lot of free dairy products if your work there :)
Working with Agro pur company it is fun and enjoyable
Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC30 April 2018
This is my passion working with agricultural milk and milk product , working with Agro pur company it is fun and enjoyable. I find myself having interest working and learning more about the company. Aside from this they have a wide range of company product which eventually could help employ and share jobs to other people. They got good managerial staffs, that always see to it that the workers are happy with their work and their workplace is safest and conducive to work. I always like come to work everyday, the work environment is nice and peaceful.
Pros
Good place to work, because it deals with a good product (milk).
Cons
The job is very far from my place where i stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agropur. Our community is ready to answer.