Unprofessional Management Team
Production Associate (Former Employee) – Woodstock, ON – 16 April 2018
Can you spell favouritism? If so, Agropur is the place for you! Make sure if you're ever employed here you come in smiling from ear to ear everyday ready to have fun at work! But don't ask questions, management doesn't like that.
- Management claims that workers on the floor are negative. Meanwhile, most new employees don't even make it through orientation and they leave.
- ALWAYS check your pay stubs, that's if you get them.
- Management always have their doors open, just don't expect them to be there
- High management turnover. You can expect it to change every 2-3 years.
- Consistency is not a thing
- The job itself is not hard, can be repetitive at times though. Good co-workers, just don't trust anybody.