Agrium Employee Review

Excellent people to work with, productive and safe.
Surface Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Kapuskasing, ON3 February 2013
I worked as a surface pit surveyor taking topos of the pit and plotting it with a GPS and data collector. I picketed dig limits, blast holes, grade, toes and crests. I learned how to use the software Surpac. Management was well organised and wasn't afraid to speak to anyone. My co-workers were great to work with and wish that I was still working with them. The hardest part of the job was that I lived 45 minutes away from Kapuskasing plus a 1 hour bus ride away to the mine. I worked 12 hours days but it really came up to about 15 hours by the time I would get back home. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that Agrium worked very hard on team building and I got to meet new people that worked for the mine.
Pros
there were free lunches and team building events.
Cons
long hours but living out of town.

Other Agrium Employee Reviews

Productive & Goal Driven
Contractor/ Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vanscoy, SK5 April 2018
The project I was involved in was excellent. Very professional atmosphere and it was manned by experts in each of their respective fields. A great place to learn and expand your skills.
Pros
Fantastic People
Cons
Long Hours
Fast pace, no breaks on shift
Shift electrician (Current Employee) –  Vanscoy, SK22 March 2018
HOT work environment, surrounded by good people. most supervisors lack experience or any trade knowledge on the maintenance side of things. production supervisors and good to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agrium. Our community is ready to answer.