Agrifoods International Cooperative

Agrifoods International Cooperative Employee Reviews

Insights into Agrifoods International Cooperative

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Good workplace

Highly recommended. Good experience. Good environment for work . Friendly staff. Help to each other . And management also is good. Good pay . Good work like balance

Pros

Good pay, 8 hrs shift including lunch break

Cons

Not a good place to work

Do not work for this company guys come and go all the time they have a bad turnover they will use you and abuse you for less then 3 months they tell you everything you wanna hear, they work you hard , barely any days off for 3 months they fired people without a reason union job.

Pros

Home everyday

Cons

No directions to where your going they give you chicken scratch maps from other drivers..

Lonely and frustrating

It was impossible to be trained without speaking the language of whoever was talking to you. I was basically required to trial and error it every day. Then they let me go after i went on medical for a lung issue.

The management team was very supportive. I learned a lot about the dairy industry and made very good friends. The employees were very collaborative and supportive. I would definitely recommend to anyone who would like to work there.

Un milieu de travail très chaleureux

Une superbe équipe de travail sur place et une très bonne énergie.

Maintenance stay away

Management lies to get you to hire on, promises over time when there is very little or none, what you to buy your own safety equipment even gloves, cheap company , Management treat you with no respect,talk , I was looking for another job after being there for 6 weeks when they found out the terminated me Do not recommend this place for maintenance job. worst job ever..

Fun Fast Paced Environment on rapidly growing company

There are no two days that are the same at this company and there is always something in need to be done right away. Projects are well defined and added constantly. Interdisciplinary teams working on projects gives the chance to learn about the overall company. Very skilled group of people willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. Office environment is relaxed and casual. Employees have been with the company for several years and care about the company and the group of people they work with. Managers are approachable and qualified.

Pros

Free company products for staff enjoyment

fun and friendly environment to work

working at Organic meadow is fun environment you get a chance to work with nice and friendly people who are willing to help if need be. I never thought to work in a Diary plant would be difficult but because of the people and the environment around the job became easier.

Great place to have a career

PU raw milk at dairies and delivering to processing plants in BC and Alta Usually 10 to 13 hr days Management was not seen often. Some night shift

They'll use you up and throw you away

Working in a dairy setting, these guys will literally use your body until it's spent, then find reasons to get rid of you one way or the other. Corrupt management, bi-polar and bullying supervisors, gossiping and back-stabbing co-workers. The only thing pleasant about this company are the benefits, and if you are a women you get a long weekend every weekend. Head games and power struggles are a part of the daily culture here, as is being talked to by management like you aren't a human being. Physically demanding and repetitive work, yet they'll leave you to it all day with no rotations, guaranteeing you develop injuries before long and once that happens, they'll look for every excuse, ethical or not, to get you out of there before you can file a wsib claim. If you value both your physical and mental health, steer clear of this employer.

Pros

Free milk

Cons

Unethical management, despicable coworkers

Productive and Fun workplace

Manager is very nice, very fun place to work for. Office atmosphere is very friendly. Co-workers are nice and help each other. Learnt many knowledge both in work and life.

good home town company

true to the "core" fun culture & good people. needed more organization at my time, but all in all what you want in a local company. good product to sell & creative minds around you all the time.

Pros

fun place to work

Cons

little disorganised at time

usine avec des hauts et des bas

C'est une usine alimentaire ( buvable ) avec des hauts et des bas, ce qui est normal, normalement le travaille allait bien, mais des fois non, ce qui donnait a etre dans le '' RUSH '' de temps en temps dans la semaine, et quasiment a toutes les semaines. j'étais au poste d'opérateur de machinerie ( contenants ).

Cons

souvent ont pouvaient pas prendre nos pauses du a des problèmes de production alimentaire

Not a good environment

I worked for Earth's Own for 5 and 1/2 years in the capacity of plant manger with no opportunities for advancement while getting stellar yearly work reviews from my boss. In the end the corp closed my plant and never gave anyone a chance to stay with the company. Sadly the culture there is not conducive to employee growth. Very antiquated mindsets on employee value. THINK TWICE!!!

– 30 January 2020
This Facility is called First Choice Beverage not Earth's Own! EO product is made there as well as other companies, like Coca-Cola's Simply Orange

Poor attitudes.

Worked here very devotedly for over a year. Had an industrial accident I guess you could call it. had my foot broken by a reach truck. When I tried to return they said I was a liability and I was let go.

Simply the best

Greatest people and environment for people to flourish and strive, has a team mentality but also a family mentatality providing support and flexible to provide an amazing work-life balance.

Great Place to wrok

Working at this location was a good experience. The people and management are good people and provide a great support system. They provide a good work environment.

I am flexible ,friendly and helpful for coworker as a team for the produc

I have 8 yrs experience for the production , I am here in United Arab Emirates and I am willing to relocate .hoping you will giving me a chance to your company .Thank you.and god bless

Pros

Hard working

Cons

Can work until 16 hours daytime

You are aloways learning at Meadowfresh.

Looked forward to every day at the office. A typical day included dealing with various sales proposals, attending to personnel needs, preparing reports and managing cash. Great time.

too much pressure

no job security, poor management, old equipment, tight building, you have to do everything which is not related to your job. there is no organized system for all data

Pros

sometimes Pizza day

Great team.

I honestly love the job. I learn something new every day and even learn skills I can apply in my life outside of work. The team of people are amazing and it is almost like a family the way we support each other. The factory itself has bumps here and there due to old equipment but I am always amazed at how we work together with what we have to pull everything together and even work late some times with some people doing different jobs then they were assigned to just to get it all done and finish the day. An amazing workforce. You feel cared about by the management team as well. And any companies we do business with are always welcoming and sometimes even pitch in help even though it is not required of them.

Pros

Great work team. Always something to do.

Cons

Old/ Faulty equipment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agrifoods International Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement