Agricorp

Agricorp Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
Work life balance was good at Agricorp
Agricorp was a good place to work. work environment was good. there was not much stress and everybody was helping each other to show good team spirit. I really liked working there.
Excellent work experience at Agricorp.
Excellent work experience at Agricorp. Very friend team workers and management team. Very professional development team so need work hard to meet delivery tasks.
Pros
good tream.
Cons
paid parking
Productive and fun place to work
Enjoyed work there, great atmosphere and place to work and evolve
Great company to make you grow and expand your places in other areas.

Fast pace environment lots of calls but the customers are great,
Great people and place
Amazing work culture and people. The company is small which makes it easy to interact with everyone even at the highest position. Perfect work like balance.
Don’t Recommend
Management needs to get aligned and stop the power struggle.

Communication is not consistent and messaging is not the same in every department.

The only decent leadership left the organization because they don’t know how to keep the good leaders.
Toxic Work Environment
Worst place I’ve ever worked for.
Toxic people, toxic environment and toxic management.

The managers have zero clue and play favourites. I was given zero support or training and was set up for failure.
Very helpful for bieng ..I also learned there about volunteering. .and how to take burden on my self.
My review about that job is very clear cut ..every thing were will design for every worker ...there were also some tours for recruitment. .everything thing I enjoyed in that short time of period
Pros
Free updates
Cons
No cons
The overall staff were great to work with, but they were and are not appreciated.
The problem was not with the employees, they were the some of the best people I have worked with. The problem was the Management Team and the HR department. They did not care about their biggest asset, which are the employees. There is no work life balanced and the HR department is not there for the employees but are rather bias to the Management Team.
Pros
The staff.
Cons
They need to care about their employees.
Good place
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Love workig with the people
The department that I work in is very team-oriented and works very well together. The work environment is always changing and there are always challenges and goals to work towards.
Very friendly and outgoing staff; fair management
On my first day the whole department came to lunch and introduced themselves; very welcoming. My mentor is very patient in teaching me the E-Personality system nad allowed me to go 'hands-on' (best way for me to learn) with the first pay. As Payroll Administrator, I was doing my first solo payroll preparation by the second pay. My preense also allowed my co-worker to take her vacation without worry.
Agricorp is a very pleasant place to work; I am keepiing my eye on any postings that come up in this building...
Pros
meeting new friends; easy drive to work; learning a different software system
Cons
only temporary as on contract...
Interesting and challenging
Reviewing applications for AGRICORP'S programs. The most enjoyable part is assisting farmers.
Pros
A lot to learn
Cons
Small company- limited mobility
Good Job Work Life Balance
Good Job Work Life Balance
The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of files to work on.

The staff are friendly.
Very good
The most enjoyable part of the job is to interact with coworkers and get the work done on time.
Government
Well, what can I say? Expect nothing from them. There are people there working in Finance who have no background in accounting nor finance. Somehow they've been pushed around since the beginning of the company and ended in Finance. But, they've been with the company for years and they think this is their territory, and God save you should you cross the line.
A professional cooperative workplace
I worked with a competent staff in a cooperative environment. Our manager worked diligently to keep us working as we were on contract. There was an open door policy and mutual respect. I enjoyed my tenure there and regretted that I was unable to contnue.
Pros
great staff
Cons
contract employment
Great Job!
I love my job at Agricorp but I am looking to have a specific Administrative Assistant position.
Great Co-workers
The hours were perfect and this was one job where you didn't take it home.
I learned a great deal about the farming industry that I did not know. My co-workers made it easy to go to work everyday.

I feel that the hardest part of the job is that it took too long to have proceedures implemented.

The most enjoyable was teaching producers how to use the online tool called "MyAgricorp" I was training to be a specialist in this program.
Pros
the people
Cons
the amount of time and people that you had to go through to get things completed