Agilus Work Solutions

Canada154 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & benefits

Ok Place to Work

Ok Place to work sums it up well. Favoritism is definitely a thing and managers do have cliques. I loved the employees but couldn't get along with some managers. They can be pretty uncomfortably awkward towards you and if you don't like to be micro managed, don't work here. Pay was low yet fair given the duties and the hours and the schedule can be pretty flexible.

Pros

Flexible schedule and awesome team.

Cons

Micro management, low pay and favoritism amongst management.

Would not recommend unless desperate

Workplace worries more about metrics than employees. The staff are underpaid and have to usually wait a year or even longer before even getting hired. No benefits.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Work, Pay, Social.

Insights into Agilus Work Solutions

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Mon avis sur l'agence de placement Talentcor

L'agence Talentcor , salaire minimum, pas de garantie sur le nombre d'heures de travail et un manque de communication à l'interne.

Good people

currently enjoying my placement. easy and access able and very accepting environment. typical day to day work where they placed me is pretty easy and straight forward. Paid breaks and lunches. Plenty of over time.

they were nice people to with

talent core is an amazing company to go through for work they pay a good pay-check and pay attention to wants and needs they make sure that your work is going smoothly and that you are learning the proper technices to do the job properly

Great Company

Great place to work, nice employees and programmes for people to work and get along well. Rewarding in a way in terms of appraisals although compensation is at the bare minimum with good benefits, it's a give and take

talentcor

lots off work but not full time work. there a part time work company. not paid very much for the job you work at. do not get benefits. every job you work at , is not paid the same for each one you work at.

Pros

lots off work available

Cons

no benefits and work only so long because part time work.

Great Ethical employer

Unique agency environment. Ethical employer. Owned by one of the largest and reputed engineering staffing firm- Design Group Staffing which is in business for over 35 years and most respected agency in Canada

Pros

Great people, generous compensation structure

Cons

high employee turnover, like many other agencies.

Great Staffing Agency

I recommend this agency over some of the other ones I have been with, especially if your looking to get into govt. They are very good at what they do and will help you get a great foot in the door!!

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

Hourly wage varies greatly

Official response from Agilus Work Solutions

29 December 2017
Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Much appreciated!

warehouse

it was good, they payed me weekly and i really enjoyed it. they were really nice to me. They got me a job on time, and they were their when i was sick .

Pros

weekly -pay

Cons

cannot really say

Great Job Placement Agency

A wonderful job placement agency. However not enough job choices for permanent jobs. Perks of working for talentcor is weekly pay day and electronic employee hours submission.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Not enough work

don't do it

A reaaly bad place to work for there paying you on time will not happen then the jobs really poor . Not only that the staff is a jok at one time this place was ok but I am not the only one who had a hard time witht this place pleas be really really careful when taking jobs byu be aware if you get that you do good to stay away

good management

The company is always there to help if you have any questions or concerns. They treat their staff really good and the pay is comparable to the site they send you. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for weekly pay.

One of the best agencies to work for

Ethical management, results oriented. All the tools and support is provided. If you're performing well, sky is the limit but like any other agency environment, its a revolving door - if you're not covering your "Draw Salary" you won't survive there longer.

Pros

Fast paced, result oriented, driven environment

Cons

Commission based - Draw Against Salary environment. Comp structure - not suitable for everyone!

They find great jobs but pay is lousy

The interview process etc was very easy, they found me a decent job, but the bottom line pay is lousy. NO benefits, security etc.

Pros

they have good clients

Cons

pay

talentcore

they call me when there is work, the pay is good. there is usually alot of work. it is a company in calgary. they always find work for you

Enjoy working with all the temps I meet in the various places I've been sent to.

I enjoy working afternoon shifts preferably for personal reasons. I love order picking, receiving and shipping. I am a very dependable person who works well with others in a Team effort.

Pros

Very willing to work around my schedule/work preferences.

Cons

No health benefits, no raises, not happy about working X amount of hours before being hired full time by the client.

Something is better then nothing

It was nice to work with Lucas work where management works hard to keep their employee to the time. lack of salary benefit but you will experience.

If i could give this Talentcor in Tillsonburg Ontario zero I would!

The pay is very low, slave labour jobs and your just a number to them not a person or employee. They have very High turnover rate for the jobs they advertise because of poor working conditions, poor jobs and very low pay $11 a hour . Meanwhile the person working next to you is making over $20 a hour doing the same work but hired by the actual factory and not talentcor. Co workers you have are people off the street, some are rude, ignorant and some are ok. The talentcor management at Tillsonburg and employees are very ignorant, rude, don't care about you if you have a problem in the factory. They only care about getting people hired as fast as they can so they get their money! My final Opinion is DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY JOBS AT TILLSONBURG TALENTCOR! PERIOD! STAY AWAY AND FIND A JOB AT WALMART OR MCDONALDS because you will be treated much better and with more care then this awful company. Also I think temp agency should be illegal because they slave you for very low wage! Don't pay you what the job is really worth and i forgot they don't pay you for your overtime.

Manipulative and Unrepresentative

Be prepared to get screwed... At least THREE times in one interview after learning of my long terms goals to settle down and raise a family, a lady here continuously said something along the lines of "you want to be successful and have a family, DON'T YOU?" As a means of manipulation. Then, after working 2 months for A.P. Plasman, the company told me my orientation with them was "terminated" because they "did not like the hours" I was working, 8 hours instead of 6. There was NO warning prior to this. I simply worked the hours that LucasWorks gave to me on a weekly basis. LucasWorks' answer to me? That I "should've reported the problem," a problem that I was not made aware existed.

work

working for talent core is alright. but i don't want to be a temp anytime. there is work, but i dont want to be to work a little bit here and a little bit there. i want a full time job with benefits, and a job that i can always depend on

Pros

there is always temp work.

Cons

its always going to be temp work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agilus Work Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement