Agilus Work Solutions

Agilus Work Solutions Pay & benefits reviews

currently enjoying my placement. easy and access able and very accepting environment. typical day to day work where they placed me is pretty easy and straight forward. Paid breaks and lunches. Plenty of over time.
L'agence Talentcor , salaire minimum, pas de garantie sur le nombre d'heures de travail et un manque de communication à l'interne.
talent core is an amazing company to go through for work they pay a good pay-check and pay attention to wants and needs they make sure that your work is going smoothly and that you are learning the proper technices to do the job properly
Great place to work, nice employees and programmes for people to work and get along well. Rewarding in a way in terms of appraisals although compensation is at the bare minimum with good benefits, it's a give and take
lots off work but not full time work. there a part time work company. not paid very much for the job you work at. do not get benefits. every job you work at , is not paid the same for each one you work at.
Pros
lots off work available
Cons
no benefits and work only so long because part time work.
Unique agency environment. Ethical employer. Owned by one of the largest and reputed engineering staffing firm- Design Group Staffing which is in business for over 35 years and most respected agency in Canada
Pros
Great people, generous compensation structure
Cons
high employee turnover, like many other agencies.
I recommend this agency over some of the other ones I have been with, especially if your looking to get into govt. They are very good at what they do and will help you get a great foot in the door!!
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Hourly wage varies greatly
Official response from Agilus Work Solutions
29 December 2017
Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Much appreciated!
it was good, they payed me weekly and i really enjoyed it. they were really nice to me. They got me a job on time, and they were their when i was sick .
Pros
weekly -pay
Cons
cannot really say
A wonderful job placement agency. However not enough job choices for permanent jobs. Perks of working for talentcor is weekly pay day and electronic employee hours submission.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Agilus Work Solutions?
A reaaly bad place to work for there paying you on time will not happen then the jobs really poor . Not only that the staff is a jok at one time this place was ok but I am not the only one who had a hard time witht this place pleas be really really careful when taking jobs byu be aware if you get that you do good to stay away
The company is always there to help if you have any questions or concerns. They treat their staff really good and the pay is comparable to the site they send you. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for weekly pay.
typical temp agency, little to no chance of full time employment, management is not very nice to temp workers, repetitive work place, long hours, and a overall sense of unwelcome in the workplace.
Pros
Cons
long hours, repetitive, management is awful, no chance of full time positions.
Ethical management, results oriented. All the tools and support is provided. If you're performing well, sky is the limit but like any other agency environment, its a revolving door - if you're not covering your "Draw Salary" you won't survive there longer.
Pros
Fast paced, result oriented, driven environment
Cons
Commission based - Draw Against Salary environment. Comp structure - not suitable for everyone!
The interview process etc was very easy, they found me a decent job, but the bottom line pay is lousy. NO benefits, security etc.
Pros
they have good clients
Cons
pay
they call me when there is work, the pay is good. there is usually alot of work. it is a company in calgary. they always find work for you
I enjoy working afternoon shifts preferably for personal reasons. I love order picking, receiving and shipping. I am a very dependable person who works well with others in a Team effort.
Pros
Very willing to work around my schedule/work preferences.
Cons
No health benefits, no raises, not happy about working X amount of hours before being hired full time by the client.
It was nice to work with Lucas work where management works hard to keep their employee to the time. lack of salary benefit but you will experience.
The pay is very low, slave labour jobs and your just a number to them not a person or employee. They have very High turnover rate for the jobs they advertise because of poor working conditions, poor jobs and very low pay $11 a hour . Meanwhile the person working next to you is making over $20 a hour doing the same work but hired by the actual factory and not talentcor. Co workers you have are people off the street, some are rude, ignorant and some are ok. The talentcor management at Tillsonburg and employees are very ignorant, rude, don't care about you if you have a problem in the factory. They only care about getting people hired as fast as they can so they get their money! My final Opinion is DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY JOBS AT TILLSONBURG TALENTCOR! PERIOD! STAY AWAY AND FIND A JOB AT WALMART OR MCDONALDS because you will be treated much better and with more care then this awful company. Also I think temp agency should be illegal because they slave you for very low wage! Don't pay you what the job is really worth and i forgot they don't pay you for your overtime.
Be prepared to get screwed... At least THREE times in one interview after learning of my long terms goals to settle down and raise a family, a lady here continuously said something along the lines of "you want to be successful and have a family, DON'T YOU?" As a means of manipulation. Then, after working 2 months for A.P. Plasman, the company told me my orientation with them was "terminated" because they "did not like the hours" I was working, 8 hours instead of 6. There was NO warning prior to this. I simply worked the hours that LucasWorks gave to me on a weekly basis. LucasWorks' answer to me? That I "should've reported the problem," a problem that I was not made aware existed.
working for talent core is alright. but i don't want to be a temp anytime. there is work, but i dont want to be to work a little bit here and a little bit there. i want a full time job with benefits, and a job that i can always depend on
Pros
there is always temp work.
Cons
its always going to be temp work
Enjoyable work environment. Would like to earn more per hour....
Pros
Enjoyable work enviroment
Cons
Low pay and hours per week varies.