Agilus Work Solutions

Agilus Work Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada153 reviews

placementagencytempcontractsupportivestaffpositionlong

It's alright.

It's a decent paying job. I get a bit more because I'm in logistics which is $21 and $24 as full time worker. Didn't have a problem until January came which I worked the first 2 weeks I was 9 months at that time. But then got canceled for a month, worked for a week and then canceled again. Just annoying no communication.

Great place to work. Professional yet friendly atmosphere.

Positive workplace culture. Good communication with management. Co-workers are respectful, fun, friendly and supportive. Busy place. Really enjoyed my years there.

Insights into Agilus Work Solutions

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Management was easy to talk to and would answer any questions in a timely manner. Pay was good. I would recommend them as a good employer to work for.

Garbage keep looking

Garbage never work here ! Bad pay poor management skills horrible place got injured on the job and was fired before I hit the ground this agency only cares about money I can prove that I have all the messages from my recruit specialist

Account Manager

Terrible culture, leadership does not run the organization properly and there is no room for growth. It is a toxic environment and most of the people there are miserable

I was warned Temp Agencies have a bad reputation, but Agilus took great care of their workers.

Being that i was looking for work in the middle of a pandemic and no hope id find a position quick, my Agilus HR Representative had great communication with me and guaranteed me stability in my position or forward me to another Rep to set me up with something more fitting. I always had a job no matter my circumstance. That stability and familiarity meant everything. Their HR Reps really are looking for your best interest.

Pros

Great communication with human resource reps, guaranteed work

Cons

likely only guaranteed general labour positions, HR has NO idea what it is actually like in the facilities so the agency's orientation is very vague, makes it hard to gauge what to expect, contracts are long, low rate of hiring on

Ok Place to Work

Ok Place to work sums it up well. Favoritism is definitely a thing and managers do have cliques. I loved the employees but couldn't get along with some managers. They can be pretty uncomfortably awkward towards you and if you don't like to be micro managed, don't work here. Pay was low yet fair given the duties and the hours and the schedule can be pretty flexible.

Pros

Flexible schedule and awesome team.

Cons

Micro management, low pay and favoritism amongst management.

Would not recommend unless desperate

Workplace worries more about metrics than employees. The staff are underpaid and have to usually wait a year or even longer before even getting hired. No benefits.

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Work, Pay, Social.

It’s ok

Goods and bads, just like any other jobs, you get what you put in but not all the time. Very friendly atmosphere and great people. Keep an eye on your commissions.

Havent had great experiences with them

I've had 3 different temporary positions with them and I was laid off from all of them. If you are desperate for a job than Agilus is I guess a good place to check out. They find you a job quickly. Just there is absolutely no guarantee of being hired on anywhere they place you and judging by my experiences it seems unlikely you will get hired on, even if you are loyal. The staff are very friendly however.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

No job security

Meh, it's okay for experience

It's okay if you're a student and need experience in your area of study. No room for advancement. Once you're in your assigned role, good luck with additional hours. I think this place is okay to work for if you need experience, but I'd highly recommend not working for them if you're looking for full-time job. I found the payroll staff to be snarky and condescending. There was little to no feedback on performance updates. The pay wasn't great also. I'm assuming they charge the people who need their service a huge rate and undercut the person going to the job site. Basically , get your experience and apply for better jobs as fast as possible.

Pros

Exp

Cons

Pay

Grow with Agilus - Fantastic work environment

Many reviews here are from the past (private owner) The entire staff and leadership has changed. Focus is on finding the right fit for the candidate. The culture is good and the team is supportive. If you are looking for Temporary Placement call Agilus. There are no guarantees of hire on for Manufacturing Jobs but it is a possibility and we know this going into the job. Agilus goes above and beyond to help find you the right job!

Pros

Supportive Leadership and staff that cares

Contract work.

It's contract work so after your contract is done you are unemployed. If you are lucky, you might get a contract extension. The really lucky ones get hired by the company using the contract workers.

Official response from Agilus Work Solutions

21 September 2020
Thank you for your review. Please let us know how we could make your experience better. Best of luck on your career.

Glad to work with the people from Agilus. Their HR and account managers are very nice people. They often calls to check on everything when I was working in other cities.

great agency

Enjoy working with agilus work solutions. great staff and loads of work for experienced people. they are able and capable of finding work for just about trade and or skill set.

Not interested in providing a review of this company

I am not interested in providing a review of this company. I am sure other people will be able to shed additional light in a more positive fashion than I would

I was quite hesitant to post this but oh well..

So, I’ve teamed up with Agilius to help me find a job. Upon interview, I was told that this client didn’t want much information out about them. So honestly I had absolutely no clue as to what I was getting to. Only what I thought it would be when I applied for the job. Had I gotten the opportunity to thoroughly research the company before the interview with them I would’ve never gone with them. It was pretty toxic for me as the company did not have a good plan for training. It affected my mental health and I needed to leave. When speaking to the representative about the situation, I felt like she didn’t care about it and just told me when I go for another job I’d have to think about why I left this job. Which I completely understand. Since I left the job, the representative has never responded to my email and I guess it’s safe to say Agilius has left me in the dirt. Thank you anyway. I’m sure I’ll be able to succeed without you. Happy new year

It was fun until the Manager who hired me left

This was an amazing place to work at, had the best manager i've ever had, then she left and it wasn't as much fun. To focus on when i was there, expectations were set, and reasons for them not being met were accepted if valid. Morality and ambiance were always positive.

Fun working Experience

nothing much to say but was a pretty good experience. would love to work with them in the future too. working with them had a totally different experience and would like to suggest to as many people as possible.

Misleading

Very misleading in regards to what I was supposed to be hired for and what I was actually doing. I am not sure if it was their fault or the employer?

Mon avis sur l'agence de placement Talentcor

L'agence Talentcor , salaire minimum, pas de garantie sur le nombre d'heures de travail et un manque de communication à l'interne.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Agilus Work Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement