Business casual is appropriate for an interview with Talentcor. Based on the client that you may be working for, we will coach you on the appropriate clothing for the work environment.
11 July 2018
A dress shirt and jeans and a tie.
IMHO, it's better to be wearing something similar to that of an outfit one would wear to an actual interview. To that end, I'd much prefer being a "bit" overdressed vs "business casual".
Having worked temp. I wasn't always privy to the type of work (and locale) and sometimes there was little time to do some checking. So, unless I absolutely knew different, I erred on the side of caution and went "business-business".
The one, and only, time my attire was questionable was when I was sent to a pig processing factory!
- What are the perks offered by TALENTCOR?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- How does Talentcor get paid?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- Why would you want to work at TALENTCOR?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Agilus Work Solutions?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Agilus Work Solutions? What are the steps…2 people answered
- What kind of products are you working with ? Dry goods , etcAnswered by Agilus Work Solutions
- How should you prepare for an interview at Agilus Work Solutions?2 people answered
- Is it mostly guys that are employed?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- What benefits does Agilus Work Solutions offer?One person answered
- Does Agilus Work Solutions allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered