We have prepared a visual representation and blog to answer this question. You can find it here: http://www.talentcor.com/blog/infographic-whats-included-in-a-recruitment-agencys-mark-up
11 July 2018
How do you get paid by the hours or the commission.
Weekly - very convenient
They are paid by the companies that have contracted Talentcor to find temporary employees for. They company pays Talentcor an hourly rate per employee, Talentcor takes a percentage of that pay; usually between $6 - $8 an hour, and then they pay you the remainder of the per hourly wage plus a percent in lieu of benefits.
- What should you wear to an interview at Lucas Works?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- What are the perks offered by TALENTCOR?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- Why would you want to work at TALENTCOR?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Agilus Work Solutions?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Agilus Work Solutions? What are the steps…2 people answered
- What kind of products are you working with ? Dry goods , etcAnswered by Agilus Work Solutions
- How should you prepare for an interview at Agilus Work Solutions?2 people answered
- Is it mostly guys that are employed?Answered by Agilus Work Solutions
- What benefits does Agilus Work Solutions offer?One person answered
- Does Agilus Work Solutions allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered