Agility Logistics Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 July 2019
Even when it is incredibly busy, it is easy to enjoy my role. The workplace culture is good and the people both at my level and management are supportive. I am very glad I joined!
Customs Rater
Sr. Customs Rater (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC9 March 2018
YUL Branch has changed it is not like it was couple years ago. It was a good place to work but now, the culture of the enterprise has changed. I don't really suggest that place, unfortunately.
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC20 November 2017
Everyone works very hard to complete their alloted tasks and contribute to the overall success of the business. Truly a joy to work at. A little disorganized if one person drops the ball.
Employee welfare and education system
Warehouse Supervisor of a 15K (Former Employee) –  Safat, KUwait and Aqaba, Jordan17 September 2017
It is an excellent place to work and improve your professional capacity.

There are many education programs for the employees and company has a dedicated department working for it called Agility University.

Excellent process and procedures in place, which make every one to know what and how to do each and every work.

Best practice of H&S, Quality and Inventory.
Pros
Friendly and quality work atmosphere
Cons
Rare opportunity to change the workplace
Great People that are always willing to help
Archivage, numérisation, réceptionniste (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC14 May 2017
I would help out with any task that was given to me, usually for the sake of easing the load on the other employees. Every day I would scan documents into the system, do the basic setups for different profiles, and replaces the receptionist for about 2 hours a day.
Excellent Workplace
Data Analysis Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 February 2017
This Company gave me a great experience in my life. It has a great working atmosphere. I would totally recommend everyone to apply and work here. Great employers who are always ready to help you out.
Productive & fun place with lots of org events such as Barbecue parties & potlucks
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 September 2016
Promotes positive work environment and contributes as a cooperative team player.

Great coworkers always ready to help each other.

Out of the everyday challenges the fun part of the job is being a company representative at TOKW
(Take our Kids to work)to promote company objectives.
Led CANADA Savings Bond campaign successfully every year.
Fun staff but management lack skills. Poor commuication and salary stay the same for many years.
Billing Clerk / Job Accounting (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 February 2014
Relaxed environment with good people. No room to grow and you are not rewarded for job well done. No pay increase for many years.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
No room to grow, out dated system, no pay increases
A place to collect a pay cheque and go to work.
Lead Customer Service Representative 3PL (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 January 2014
Worked a 40 hour week, processed orders, pick tickets and shipments. Tracked and traced incoming and outgoing.
Worked closely with warehouse, customs and logistics
Enviroment was not inviting or motiviating. Training was minimal and HR was not affective in managing the ongoing harrassment.

There was some excellent people there and despite their efforts it was a very difficult enviroment to work in.
Pros
had the opportunity to learn about logistics and customs
Cons
was discouraged to grow and foster a team enviroment
Fast paced, well organized, friendly atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON13 November 2013
Excellent Managing team!!!
Opportunities to grow within this company are available for all employees.
Hands on approach to learning, as each day is different.
I most enjoyed the variety of tasks/day throughout the day.
Employees were fun to work with, they help each other through the steps of learning a new task/job.
Encourage better standards of living, and health habits, LOTS of excersise with this company.
Pros
Job opportunities, trusted values were brought into the workplace.
Physically demanding.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 October 2013
3PL operation. Mostly picking and packing orders.Deligating orders to warehouse staff and shipping receiving is the main function within the warehouse on a daily bases. Inventory control.
great learning experience changed my opinion about accounting
Accounting Clerk, Co-op (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 March 2013
it was a co-op so I often had to do grunt work. However, my Microsoft office skills improved drastically.
I am working in ciba vision as packaging operator
Transportation Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Transportation Site Supervisor and fright10 January 2013
I am looking for a full time position where I can apply my knowledge and skills to satisfy customers
Productive hard working team - enjoyable place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 July 2012
Working for Agility has an abundance of opportunities to work toward each employees' personal goals.
Our Management team is made up of a solid body to help each employee achieve these goals.
The strength behind the members of the team work closely together to achieve the highest level of standards to suit our clients needs, ensuring that orders are complete in an accurate and timely manner.
The atmosphere is a respectful and pleasant envirnment to work in.
Accomplishment at the end of each day is a reward to each individual as we all strive to make everyday a success for our company.
Agility is a Highly recommend place to work.
Pros
team spirit