Agility Logistics

Agility Logistics Employee Reviews

Canada17 reviews
I would say Agility is a great company to work with, employee are paid well but a competitive environment that provides plenty of stuff to learn. I would highly recommend work in Agility.
I had a very relaxed and competitive working environment and appreciated well by my supervisors. My role is well defined and gave ample opportunities for contribution.
Even when it is incredibly busy, it is easy to enjoy my role. The workplace culture is good and the people both at my level and management are supportive. I am very glad I joined!
Pros
Best place to work. gives yearly increase and also performance bonuses. Company pays all the necessary training to upgrade the skills and know how of the employee.
Pros
best place to work
Cons
gives yearly bonuses and salary increase
YUL Branch has changed it is not like it was couple years ago. It was a good place to work but now, the culture of the enterprise has changed. I don't really suggest that place, unfortunately.
Everyone works very hard to complete their alloted tasks and contribute to the overall success of the business. Truly a joy to work at. A little disorganized if one person drops the ball.
It is an excellent place to work and improve your professional capacity.

There are many education programs for the employees and company has a dedicated department working for it called Agility University.

Excellent process and procedures in place, which make every one to know what and how to do each and every work.

Best practice of H&S, Quality and Inventory.
Pros
Friendly and quality work atmosphere
Cons
Rare opportunity to change the workplace
I would help out with any task that was given to me, usually for the sake of easing the load on the other employees. Every day I would scan documents into the system, do the basic setups for different profiles, and replaces the receptionist for about 2 hours a day.
This Company gave me a great experience in my life. It has a great working atmosphere. I would totally recommend everyone to apply and work here. Great employers who are always ready to help you out.
Promotes positive work environment and contributes as a cooperative team player.

Great coworkers always ready to help each other.

Out of the everyday challenges the fun part of the job is being a company representative at TOKW

(Take our Kids to work)to promote company objectives.

Led CANADA Savings Bond campaign successfully every year.
Relaxed environment with good people. No room to grow and you are not rewarded for job well done. No pay increase for many years.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
No room to grow, out dated system, no pay increases
Worked a 40 hour week, processed orders, pick tickets and shipments. Tracked and traced incoming and outgoing.
Worked closely with warehouse, customs and logistics

Enviroment was not inviting or motiviating. Training was minimal and HR was not affective in managing the ongoing harrassment.

There was some excellent people there and despite their efforts it was a very difficult enviroment to work in.
Pros
had the opportunity to learn about logistics and customs
Cons
was discouraged to grow and foster a team enviroment
Excellent Managing team!!!
Opportunities to grow within this company are available for all employees.

Hands on approach to learning, as each day is different.

I most enjoyed the variety of tasks/day throughout the day.

Employees were fun to work with, they help each other through the steps of learning a new task/job.

Encourage better standards of living, and health habits, LOTS of excersise with this company.
Pros
Job opportunities, trusted values were brought into the workplace.
3PL operation. Mostly picking and packing orders.Deligating orders to warehouse staff and shipping receiving is the main function within the warehouse on a daily bases. Inventory control.
it was a co-op so I often had to do grunt work. However, my Microsoft office skills improved drastically.
I am looking for a full time position where I can apply my knowledge and skills to satisfy customers
Working for Agility has an abundance of opportunities to work toward each employees' personal goals.
Our Management team is made up of a solid body to help each employee achieve these goals.

The strength behind the members of the team work closely together to achieve the highest level of standards to suit our clients needs, ensuring that orders are complete in an accurate and timely manner.

The atmosphere is a respectful and pleasant envirnment to work in.

Accomplishment at the end of each day is a reward to each individual as we all strive to make everyday a success for our company.

Agility is a Highly recommend place to work.
Pros
team spirit