AGFA Healthcare Employee Review

View all AGFA Healthcare reviews

Client interaction and Team work was most enjoyable
Deployment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC27 January 2014
Job involved project planning and new systems deployment for clients in highly productive Healthcare Radiology Facilities. The team that I worked with was highly motivated and extremely easy to work with in this high pressure environment. I enjoyed new system setup, upgrade of OS and Strategic Software and executing Database test and production migrations at our MS SQL and Oracle client sites. Remote upgrades became more the norm and saved travel time and related costs. Which meant more involvement in extensive planning and resource coordination to execute successfully. Management was slow to acknowledge our skills, the number of projects which we were managing and the number components with which we interfaced to complete the upgrade at complex site.
Pros
Successful execution of upgrades with team and client coordination.
Cons
Saw a lack of management support in private and family life needs.

Other AGFA Healthcare Employee Reviews

Stable job, but little chance to advance
Verification & Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON7 February 2018
This is the type of job where you can find yourself doing the same thing 20 years down the line. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would like to have a clear career path, and that's not available here. You can be promoted within the company, but there's no official promotion path.
Pros
Flexible hours, open office, good benefits, RRSP matching
productive company
Global Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON1 August 2017
this started as a small local company and was bought by the big corporation AGFA Healthcare. the local office was very well run and great people worked threre