AGFA Healthcare Employee Review

View all AGFA Healthcare reviews

Overall great place to work
CI&S Representative (Contract Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SC17 January 2013
Typical days were Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm and normally no weekends. We also had very generous vacation and holiday time off. In this position I was able to extend my knowledge regarding contracting, reading contracts, accruals and rebates. Management was great to work for and practiced an open door policy. I enjoyed the people I worked with, especially when we had "off site" fun days as a group. These times together helped to strengthen the team as a whole. The most difficult part of the job was the uncertainty of employment. This due to the company downsizing. The most enjoyable part of the position was that the stress level, at most times, was minimal.
Pros
generous holiday and vacation time
Cons
uncertainty about employment due to downsizing

Other AGFA Healthcare Employee Reviews

Stable job, but little chance to advance
Verification & Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON7 February 2018
This is the type of job where you can find yourself doing the same thing 20 years down the line. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I would like to have a clear career path, and that's not available here. You can be promoted within the company, but there's no official promotion path.
Pros
Flexible hours, open office, good benefits, RRSP matching
productive company
Global Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON1 August 2017
this started as a small local company and was bought by the big corporation AGFA Healthcare. the local office was very well run and great people worked threre

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGFA Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

AGFA Healthcare Reviews by Location