AgencyAnalytics

AgencyAnalytics Employee Reviews

Collaborative work environment with supportive colleagues!

The phrase "there's no such thing as a silly question" has never been emphasized more. Not only does the orientation process do a great job about easing you into the company's ways, but once you finally get to dive deep into the workload, you will always continue to find support whenever you need it. People here will take their time out of their day to talk to you, to help guide you, and to support you in any way that they can! We are all working towards the same goal at the end of the day, and it clearly shows through people's hard work ethic and dedication. Aside from the great work ethic and culture of the company, so many perks come into play, such as the incredible work life balance and the fact that this is a 100% remote company.

Pros

The support system is incredible; Happy Hour every Friday; 100% remote work

Cons

Honestly - no cons whatsoever!

Really Nice

I had a really nice time at AA. There is a friendly company culture, and due to it's small-to-medium sized team you don't tend to feel irrelevant or like a nobody working there. They are very forward-looking with their technologies and are always looking to improve and update their systems. I felt like the pay was quite generous. Overall it was a good experience.

Pros

nice company culture, smart team, company stability

Cons

uses Clickup as a task management system

An amazing company with an industry-leading culture

I have never felt more fortunate then to be a part of an exciting, fast growing company. AgencyAnalytics and it's leadership team represent a strong, reliable culture with a great mindset towards work and due dates for projects. I have been looking for a company like this for many years. I am so happy I found it!

Pros

Great team, leadership, culture, social events

Cons

So much to do

Laid back but incredibly productive

Overall really great work environment and culture, everyone is super innovative and excited about the work they are doing. Most days are pretty relaxed and as long as my projects are moving forwards there's lots of room for advancement. Sometimes things can feel a bit disconnected because I do most of my work alone, but I expect this to get better once company events start again post-covid.

Awesome Company and People

Company makes you feel appreciatedGreat trainings to understand new technologyOpportunity to make a healthy income if you are performing wellThe best teammates/managers you can ever wish for Shoutout to the management and especially the CEO who works endlessely for building such a great team

Pros

Amazing culture, work life balance, values the input of employees, great benefits

Cons

No cons, it's a great place to work

This is not a startup just an excuse

The CEO is micromanaging everything and has zero understanding of anything besides basic coding. How they survived ten years is a wonder. One look at attrition here and you can understand people have rarely crossed an year here, no one other than the CEO, co owner and their friend has been in this company for more than 5. Please stay away for your own mental health, they embody gaslighting employees.

Pros

Good product

Cons

Gaslighting culture, bad management, directionless

Good from the outside, terrible from the inside

In 10 years the company has not innovated, this is due to the stubborn leadership. The company is not a long term company, they are not aware of new or growing competition and they don't seem to want to innovate the platform.

Pros

Excellent support team

Cons

Leadership is untrustworthy

Jobs at AgencyAnalytics