AGAT Laboratories Employee Review

View all AGAT Laboratories reviews

Agat
Environmental Chemistry Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 January 2014
The company is good but has a little opportunities for advancement in the area am interested in.

I have learned to be efficient in a fast space laboratory work, I have earned more critical skills, problem solving/troubleshooting, and understand more the team work importance.
The team at AGAT is wonderful and we support each other daily to have quality results and a good work environment.

the hardest part of the job is when a major problem, like instruments failure, it can be challenging at the time because the work flow falls back and miss the deadlines, but at the same time I enjoy brainstorming this problems to find a possible answer, and I always get a bigger reward of happiness when am able to solve the problem, it motivates me more.
Pros
The work, tasks
Cons
Salary

Other AGAT Laboratories Employee Reviews

Very productive
Petroleum Oil Laboratory Technician Class "A" (Current Employee) –  Edmonton AB13 April 2018
Oil and gas Edmonton,
There are many tests to learn, which give provide a good experience opportunity.All of the tests are very interesting. I love the nature of the job Ido.
very friendly coworkers
Laboratory Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 March 2018
implement of qualification and working in different environment than previous work place and fun to work with friendly coworkers and got opportunity to learn something new

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AGAT Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.