AFSC

AFSC

AFSC Employee Review

Not the greatest

Worked here 6yrs and have gotten one raise, no added bonuses or christmas parties. Management treats you without respect as you are replaceable which we've been told many times. Only allowed to work 7.25hrs a day 5days a week.

Pros

Coworkers on my level, make my own schedule throughout the week

Cons

Management, No work benefits such as raises or bonuses, government drama

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great place to start

Started out doing field work as a summer student and returned every year I could. Loved my boss and the recognition I got for the work. This job benefits people who can keep themselves employed in winter but want work in the summer.

Very demanding job and atmosphere

Management changes constantly. There have been no wage increases in over 6 years however, goals increase annually with expectations to achieve with no rewards. Office politics are appalling. Employee turnover is huge with no plans to rectify the problem. Some managers make a career out of hiring and firing people consistently. The CEO position has changed 3 times in 2 1/2 years. Training is very unsatisfactory. Lots of travel time. No overtime income is paid, if you work overtime it’s a donation.

Pros

Christmas closures

Cons

Minimum training, no wage increases, management and regular employee turnover is atrocious

Great Place to Grow!

A great place to work and grow. AFSC is a great place to be challenged, solution and be a proactive member to provide exceptional client focused service for the Alberat Agriculture / Agrifoods Sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare AFSC with

Learn about AFSC in popular locations

• AFSC