AFIMAC

AFIMAC Employee Reviews

Casual

I was only there on a casual basis. But while I was working I really enjoyed working with everyone. Best part about working with AFIMAC was travelling.

Poor pay. Absorb travel costs

Every job/file is chaos. Lack of equipment. Lack of plan(s). Pay is lowest in industry. Forced to share hotel accomodation with another PI. Food allowance is very poor.Days are 12 hours, 7days per week for as long as the contract lasts. Personal responsibility and expenses to get to and from job site (sometimes 3 hours away) without any compensation.

Pros

Decent surveillance vehicles

Cons

Poor pay. No benefits . Disorganized

Insights into AFIMAC

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging

Production Place To Work

Aflimac is Good Over All , from pay to hotel stay . The company provide good hotels and transportation back and forth to work. I recommend anyone to work for Aflimac.

Travel job with 12 hour shifts. Generally no days off.

Strike Security-Great for single individuals. All travel. Flight, room is paid for by company with a small per diem daily included in check. Difficult to make a career with just this company due to it being contract work. Only work when they have the contacts. Once that contract is over the job ends until they have another contract.

Poor Management

Worst company I ever worked for. High turnover and No job security. Was not allowed to take a day off when I was sick. Was sent home while I was sick

best company to work

good place to worklearned alotbest managementgood culturebest place to workgood place to workbest companyworkers are greatbest characterand good

One of the best strike companies to go with for travel work.

Very laid back environment, as long as you can work with different personalities you will be fine. The pay is good and you are paid for every hour you work. Lots of overtime.

Pros

Company vehicle, single occupancy hotel suites, daily per diem, no long standing.

Cons

paid every 2 weeks.

Pay is good but nonstop working

I was informed when I first applied that it was suppose to be around 60 hour work weeks. I was completely fine with that until at one of the meetings we were told that we were going to be working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. The money is good but the lack of time and sleep I get is not worth it.

Pros

pay

Cons

working 7 days a week, no time to relax, management

Good company to work for

Good company to work for if you enjoy traveling. You can end up on a tough job site but overall its pretty doable if you're able to stand on your feet for 12 hours.

Dynamic, exciting, pay$$, management,

Just an A-1 place to work. Straight forward to the point management. Do your job make money your coordinator is your best friend do your job and they look out for you.

Pros

Money, 84 Hours a week

Cons

84 hours a week

Great when there’s work...

They hire you on the spot, but then there’s no actual work. Then after a couple of years they call you out of the blue and ask you if you’re still interested in working as they may have a project

Pros

When there’s work it’s good

Cons

No work

Watch out for co-workers.

Never worked at a place, where everybody trying to get your fired. Very childish. Managers have there favorite, and has nothing to do with work ethic. Those employees will stay on there phone and back up the line; sleep on the job, and they will look the other way.Get paid twice a week. Per Diem is put on your check too.

Pros

Lodging paid.

Cons

Paid every two weeks.

Yard jockey

They pay fairly & lots of overtime . They pay to get you to the job but if you want to go home after a couple months they do not pay for it. Prepare to stay gone till job is over. If let go your on your own. Work isn’t that demanding . They pay per diem & hotel

Nice

Great place to work and move up as possible nice environment good people I love working at afimac supervisors are wonderful living conditions be great

meeting new people and travel

get to meet alot of people from every end of the united states get to travel all around the united states and see new city and towns eat and taste food from every end of america

Great position

Great company can’t travel this is a traveling position that takes up many days and time thats can be good for others just not for me at this time in my life

Sai da empresa em 2014

Antes de ser adquirida pela AFIMAC , a antiga MENA era melhor (Consultoria) a AFIMAC entrou com política mais abrangente , mais exigente e a remuneração caiu , o reconhecimento fico na política de empresa multinacional , foco , metas ,.

Should listen to employees more

They treat some of employees on lower levels like garbage. And make difference amongst them , its a lot of favoritism and kissing up for some ppls. One of the worse place work at if you like to be treated less than a person.

Security Professional

This company is behind the rest of the other Security Companies . They don’t pay per diem up front place it in your check. You have to wait two weeks or longer to get that check . Management lacks understanding and will not make the necessary changes This company always has work and they could really be one of the better companies in the industry if they would listen to there Security Officers in the field and field Supervisors ,

Disappointing leadership

Dirty job. Felt sleazy just being part of the company. I did like the traveling, but that was it. Couldn’t get away from them fast enough. Yuk. I know the difference between not having ‘thick enough skin’ and being disrespected, and this was the most degrading position I’ve ever had. This wouldn’t be the place to apply if you’re looking for a reputable, healthy-ish and valuable experience. This is where you work to figure out what you DON’T want in a company. Thumbs down 👎

Pros

Travel

Cons

No security or value

Global security company transitioning into new service lines.

For more than 30 years, AFIMAC has offered emergency response and strike security, risk management and global business continuity services to image conscious companies. AFIMAC prides itself on partnering with their clients to protect people and property both during times of crisis and regular business operations

Pros

Several products and services to seel from. Could give clients a well balanced suite of servcies.

Cons

Leadership was poor at communicating and providing consitstent guidance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AFIMAC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare AFIMAC with

Learn about AFIMAC in popular locations

• AFIMAC