AFD Petroleum Employee Reviews

Stay away from these criminals!!
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  British Columbia21 February 2019
I wish I could give less than one star. I ignored all the warnings on here; I thought commentators were just disgruntled employees trying to settle scores with their former bosses. I was WRONG. This company should be investigated. Overworked, underpaid and under appreciated. Hardest part of the job was working 12-16 hrs a day, Sometimes paycheck would be short hrs. They didnt pay me my overtime a few times. They are criminals who steal from their employees.
Pros
Great at lying, you could actually fall for it.
Cons
Company run by con men with no respect to human beings
Great Work Place
Office (Current Employee) –  Alberta5 June 2018
Great place to work! Friendly people who are fun to work with while maintaining a professional work place. Very family orientated and supportive of your needs. This is a company where your ideas and opinions matter.One of the best places I have worked
Pros
Great benefits, Vacation, Great wages
Work here if you want to be lied too.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 September 2017
They make lots of promises but it is all lies, they just want to fill the positions. Don't believe anything they say. The only good thing is the pay, but wait it was just another broken promise.
Fantastic Organization!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 June 2017
Great management. Wonderful team of people. Very family focussed and supportive of your personal development goals. An organization where you can truly make a difference and where your ideas and opinions matter...One of the best places I have worked.
Low diversity workforce, mostly men, who are treated superior. Not a healthy place to work.
Management (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 May 2017
Male dominated company, typical oil & gas reseller. Not a healthy culture and women are second class.
Expectations of OT without time in lieu.
Harassment issues.
Pros
Decent salaries, benefits, vacation.
Cons
Harassment.